El Masri on Sterlo tonight 7:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though haz was a great footballer,I think he is an even better bloke,off the field he conducted himself with integrity and humility very rare traits in the modern footballer imo.
One of the best the dogs have produced.
While I agree that he was one of our best for a long time on the field, off it I seem to recollect him being the subject of DV allegations by his wife a few years ago. He also hangs around with that Adam Houda who has an "interesting" background so I'm not at all convinced that his post-playing lifestyle is all that positive.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While I agree that he was one of our best for a long time on the field, off it I seem to recollect him being the subject of DV allegations by his wife a few years ago. He also hangs around with that Adam Houda who has an "interesting" background so I'm not at all convinced that his post-playing lifestyle is all that positive.
I don't really care what you think
FUCK OFF!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The DV charges were thrown out after a full investigation including forensic evidence and a recording of the event which showed no sign of DV at all and plenty of evidence that the person in question was lying.

But it's good to see that false accusations are more important than evidence and facts.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong mate I really do. Woods is the last player we need imo
I think he will be ok at our club...ive never rated him too much either but i think he will be good.
Not at Grahams expense however but i doubt he is going anywhere.
Lichaa is gone, Hopoate is gone and a couple of the forwards will be gone i think.
We shall see i guess next week when its all revealed

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The DV charges were thrown out after a full investigation including forensic evidence and a recording of the event which showed no sign of DV at all and plenty of evidence that the person in question was lying.

But it's good to see that false accusations are more important than evidence and facts.
Well said mate I just couldn't be bothered pointing that out to old mate

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Charges were dropped. That deals with the first part.

What is wrong with Adam Houda? He would have to be in the top 5 go to lawyers in this state.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
plenty of evidence that the person in question was lying.
Should probably add that the evidence that she was lying was a recording of the actual time she claimed he assaulted her and a dozen cops investigated the matter and couldn't find any proof. Medical evidence also disputed her claims.

It was a pretty shitty case to bring to court and really had no legs.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

What is wrong with Adam Houda? He would have to be in the top 5 go to lawyers in this state.
Anyone who knows Adam will tell you that he's a Champion bloke, humble and loves the Bulldogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop believing every thing you read in the papers ... LOLLL "interesting background" care to elaborate? Or too scared of being sued for slander and false accusations ?

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol I don't think he would be sued because of a few comments on here relax lol.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol you do talk alot of shit don't you. The DV accusations were false and there hardly anything wrong with Adam Houda

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Well I'm sure that's what most criminals would say. My interests lay on the other side of the fence.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you do talk alot of shit don't you. The DV accusations were false and there hardly anything wrong with Adam Houda
I was happy to just let this slide but it seems you are all worked up about it. There's a world of difference between not being convicted and nothing happening. I don't have any brief for Haz. I was there at his last game, have one on his caps from the day. I just don't happen to think he is a pending saint as some on here do. He's an ordinary bloke with ordinary issues to deal with. Both the NRL and the Dogs dropped him from a number of key posts as a result of being charged. That his ex-second wife refused to testify was the reason why the matter was dismissed. Given she was the original complainant and there were no other witnesses without other evidence it is hard to go forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.