Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Community service announcement. If anyone can post the interview that would be sick.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Corey parkers reaction when sterlo said they're gonna talk about hazems childhood in Lebanon lol. Fkn racist reaction haha

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Corey parkers reaction when sterlo said they're gonna talk about hazems childhood in Lebanon lol. Fkn racist reaction haha
When he cracked some look at blocker.... Corey parker is a wanker, even he knows that.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Parker is a fuckwit, like a whining kid who has been given the silver spoon all his life.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parker only wishes that he was able to generate a percentage of the respect that Hazem earned throughout his career. The whiney bitch left the game hated by quite a lot of people. He spent far too many years being a grub to end up with the respect he thinks he deserves.

Hazem on the other hand doesn't his career as someone you could hope your kids looked up to. Never really attempted to. Piss people off to win games, respectful to others, and pretty selfless with his time with community service commitments. He was even a gar better goal kicker than Parker.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we can claim to have the highest point scorer of all time and a big chunk of it was via goal kicking. If we truely were a club or a business then something like that should be maintained .. Its iconic

Maybe they should make skill sharing compulsory .

Reactions: DT

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
we can claim to have the highest point scorer of all time and a big chunk of it was via goal kicking. If we truely were a club or a business then something like that should be maintained .. Its iconic

Maybe they should make skill sharing compulsory .
Yes, you are right Wolfy.

I checked the numbers and unfortunately Cam Smith is now only about 400 or so points behind Haz.

I am pretty sure Smith is contracted for next year too.

A couple of good years and he would most likely overtake Haz as leading point scorer.

That would be a real shame because Smith isn't in Haz's class as a goal kicker - it's just sheer weight of goals through many years of Melbourne being a consistently successful team.

The other factor is that I don't like Smith ... at all.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yes, you are right Wolfy.

I checked the numbers and unfortunately Cam Smith is now only about 400 or so points behind Haz.

I am pretty sure Smith is contracted for next year too.

A couple of good years and he would most likely overtake Haz as leading point scorer.

That would be a real shame because Smith isn't in Haz's class as a goal kicker - it's just sheer weight of goals through many years of Melbourne being a consistently successful team.

The other factor is that I don't like Smith ... at all.
So on average smith need 8 points a game to beat haz's record it will be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.