Effort and desire.

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having watched Magic Round, we are way off the pace. All teams I watched looked much better than our Dogs. Our boys lack the desire and will to win that all other teams (maybe not Dragons) display. Conceding a try in the first set against Raiders is a new low. Why don't we compete with the vigour that other teams display? I don't believe it is coaching. Looks to be attitude.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
With the cattle (and our performances) we currently have we're the worst team in the competition. It's a miracle we have 4 wins. At full strength (JAC, Kiks)/next year with recruits (Critta) we'll be on the up tho. 1 marquee middle away from surging up the ladder.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
With the cattle (and our performances) we currently have we're the worst team in the competition. It's a miracle we have 4 wins. At full strength (JAC, Kiks)/next year with recruits (Critta) we'll be on the up tho. 1 marquee middle away from surging up the ladder.
The dragons are much worse lololol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The dragons are much worse lololol
No they aren't. "bigger upset than Tiger beating Panther" - Gus, in regards to us beating Dragon by 2 points where we couldn't of played any better.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was our worst performance of the year for mine. Short turn around. Travel. Boys playing injured. Not really worried about it. We’ve seen how good we look in periods of games. Onto the Warriors this weekend. Expecting a big performance.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope pele stays injury free for the rest of the season we need an alpha dog in our pack and he looks the goods, it’s isn’t going to get better this year I doubt Thompson will play a game this season but he isn’t a big dog prop
Anyway and TPJ? Well we are all just waiting for him to stop “taking the piss” I think CC has worked out our backs and attack pretty well but we are still missing an experienced prop and a decent fullback. That said if fox plays on Friday night instead of Casey we win that game easily.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really hope pele stays injury free for the rest of the season we need an alpha dog in our pack and he looks the goods, it’s isn’t going to get better this year I doubt Thompson will play a game this season but he isn’t a big dog prop
Anyway and TPJ? Well we are all just waiting for him to stop “taking the piss” I think CC has worked out our backs and attack pretty well but we are still missing an experienced prop and a decent fullback. That said if fox plays on Friday night instead of Casey we win that game easily.
But did Dr Addo Carr say he is a chance or have our qualified club doctors said he is a chance?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My Take this round

- dragons shit
- tigers Junk
- sharks (pretenders)
- warriors (meh)
- Knights (no)

rest as as per script, and to be expected.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was our worst performance of the year for mine. Short turn around. Travel. Boys playing injured. Not really worried about it. We’ve seen how good we look in periods of games. Onto the Warriors this weekend. Expecting a big performance.
Cowboy had 10 day turnaround and it showed

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having watched Magic Round, we are way off the pace. All teams I watched looked much better than our Dogs. Our boys lack the desire and will to win that all other teams (maybe not Dragons) display. Conceding a try in the first set against Raiders is a new low. Why don't we compete with the vigour that other teams display? I don't believe it is coaching. Looks to be attitude.
Think the coach already pointed this out, so did the articles that followed.

Also you can see all the week to week niff nuffs on TK lose their shit because we loosed.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But did Dr Addo Carr say he is a chance or have our qualified club doctors said he is a chance?
Nah was talking about the raiders game mate, but I think jac is just wishful thinking about playing next week and I think they will want him 100%fit before they let him play we can’t afford him to be re injured.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard it all before aye
[/
They fought back to lose by four points, any other year in the last 10 we get 40 plus put on us in that game, we don’t lack desire we lack first graders in key positions, like I just posted if Jac plays instead of Casey we win that game easily and this thread is about how well we are going instead of picking apart reserve graders.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To compound our poor form, the Warriors major sponsor has called out the NRL and refs as "cheating the Warriors" every week. Watch the overreaction next week in favour of the Warriors because of this. By the way, who do we play next week?
Trick question?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A man after my own heart.. Forwards win footy games but the backs get the glory and the cheerleaders. Frankie is exactly like an old Dog forward.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To compound our poor form, the Warriors major sponsor has called out the NRL and refs as "cheating the Warriors" every week. Watch the overreaction next week in favour of the Warriors because of this. By the way, who do we play next week?
They won against us with a cheating play
They quickly forgot aha