Eels Try stop Dogs sniffing Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get Raylene to meet Hayne with a blank cheque and a pen!

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
As long as we don't shed Kas, go all out for him.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe just maybe if the eels were dead last and we were on top of the ladder he would consider it .After 2 spoons parra are improving. After a grandfinal loss we seem to be getting worse. So we don't really have the "if you want to win a gf come to the dogs " argument.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
oh, heads would have to roll and not just 1 either....
I like T-Rex, I like him quite a bit.

However, the most economical thing would be 600000 from T-Rex, plus 800000 Fifita money, which equals 1.4mil, and I doubt we'd sign him for that much, so there could be some left over anyway.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
I like T-Rex, I like him quite a bit.

However, the most economical thing would be 600000 from T-Rex, plus 800000 Fifita money, which equals 1.4mil, and I doubt we'd sign him for that much, so there could be some left over anyway.
That must be the most upsetting thing for the 'dogs paylady - having to watch Trex play then process his 15k a week pay cheque

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That must be the most upsetting thing for the 'dogs paylady - having to watch Trex play then process his 15k a week pay cheque
Paylady LOL , I remember we had a paylady at my first job

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First intelligent comment on this thread. Hayne's mum calls the shots on this one and the Eels literally throw rose petals on the path she walks on.
He's a one club guy and I like him more for it.
Moving along...nothing to see here...
I guess this is where Bullfrog would of done his magic, maybe a new house, new car, Reni as a boy toy and what ever else she wants would work lol.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's ain't gunna happen guys, sorry to be a wet blanket but let's be real, parra would be off their head to lose Hayne, and Hayne strikes me as being the type of elite player who would value being a 1 club player, considering he has been there fir so long now, 07 if I am right? And he is do young, he could a hive a lot at the eels, premiership may elude him though if he forced them to chew up to much of their cap in him.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I'd rather lose Kas for Jarryd Hayne Slick... I think deep down you would to..
Nah, afraid not mate, even though all common sense should say otherwise, I have to say, I like Kas way too much for that.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hayne for all his brilliance will not get a chance to show his wares in the finals this year
As they will finish 9th

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lose Kasiano and we have Lloyd Perrett, David Klemmer, Tim Browne, etc to cover for him

Not get Hayne and we have the same average fullbacks.

The choice is simple ..
Lose kasiano yet keep lloyd perret your kidding right ?

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Lose Kasiano and we have Lloyd Perrett, David Klemmer, Tim Browne, etc to cover for him

Not get Hayne and we have the same average fullbacks.

The choice is simple ..
Like I said, by wanting to pass Hayne to keep Kas, it goes against everything that makes sense.

I just like Kas too much to lose him.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL, yep. He was well known for it wasn't he.
I wasn't around for that era or old enough in the 90's but its what I heard haha, nothing wrong with sweetening things up for a players mum is there haha.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer him the leagues club..

Anything to get him over

Status
Not open for further replies.