Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He done more against storm than graham produced in 2 years
How many offloads he pop
Ran for 140 odd metres
What do u want? 300m 28 linbreaks 3 trys and a well done steak?
Meadium rare thanks.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd laugh hard if Eastwood puts in a MOTM performance and wins us the game against Roosters.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is Eastwood named in reserve grade and first grade? Is Fine a late addition?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It'll be like always... two players will drop back to a lower grade. They've done same thing in all grades this week.

Don't expect Eastwood to run out for NSW Cup.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It'll be like always... two players will drop back to a lower grade. They've done same thing in all grades this week.

Don't expect Eastwood to run out for NSW Cup.
Eastwood actually being named in reserve grade makes it more likely hes playing there

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It would do Eastwood the world of good to drop back to reggies and give him as much game time as possible. He’s not going to get match fitness in small stints in NRL.
And if he gets back to his best he may take elliotts spot

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope Renouf takes Eastwoods spot... fuck Fine, wont offer the impact To'omaga would

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eastwood is a waste of space

Every time he gets the ball, he either drops it, chip kicks it or does nothing.

He’s a fat hippopotamus in defence. His legs are too small for his fat body so he can’t run or twist. If someone puts a step on him, he’s toast. Zero agility, speed or responsiveness.

He needs to go and play for the knights

Last edited:

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Eastwood is one of the worst forwards in the NRL. We offered him to every club and had no interest. What does that tell you. He shouldn’t be anywhere near first grade.

The best chance was his heart failing again so we can medically retire him
Pretty ordinary comment, wishing somebody ill heath.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
If he gets a spot ahead of Taulau next week I’m starting a Sack Pay thread
Fucks sake only 1 round played and this shit is going around? Fuck me dead this place hasn’t changed a damn bit lol

camdendoggies

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tualau and Burr? Can people please watch our NSW Cup games before they start suggesting we promote ANYONE from NSW Cup. Tualau was MIA in NSW Cup, and Burr not much better.

On todays performance NOBODY from NSW Cup deserves even remote consideration for first grade.

By 30 minutes into NSW Cup our forwards were fucked and walking around hand on hips. Don't suggest Cleeland either (he did his ankle).

Eastwood just needs to be used better. Start him at lock, not prop, not second row.
I agree with you Mr I, very little to be happy about from ISP this week against the Magpies. Hopefully that will change in coming weeks. Eastwood’s best position I agree is also lock and just needs a few games to better his match fitness, which barring injury will happen.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine is another option.

People need to remember though, Eastwood has no preseason really (nor Tolman). Eastwood is still getting back into it after heart surgery and reduced fitness coming into season. Tolman this was his first game back.
Still doesn’t explain why he is so overweight. Been an issue for many seasons.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It would do Eastwood the world of good to drop back to reggies and give him as much game time as possible. He’s not going to get match fitness in small stints in NRL.
Eastwood has been trying to get match fit for years, still hasn't got there haha. Honestly Pay should never have given him first shot, he looked okay in the trials but during the higher intensity of a NRL match he was found out as soon as he got on the field. It was embarrassing to watch.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eastwood has been trying to get match fit for years, still hasn't got there haha. Honestly Pay should never have given him first shot, he looked okay in the trials but during the higher intensity of a NRL match he was found out as soon as he got on the field. It was embarrassing to watch.
Please enlighten me as to when Eastwood has tried to get fit. His been fat and lazy for a number of years now. For a so called senior player his a terrible influence on our younger players. The sooner he leaves the club the better. Now that his finally been dropped hopefully we have seen the last of him in terms of playing 1st grade for us. Hopefully he gets a contract elsewhere so we can target him in def.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.