Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i can't help myself...this fatty was fucking useless. I thought he showed something in the trials and was happy to give him a chance, but fuck he was terrible. Bloke was gassed within minutes and back to his usual bludging self. Absolute shit.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i can't help myself...this fatty was fucking useless. I thought he showed something in the trials and was happy to give him a chance, but fuck he was terrible. Bloke was gassed within minutes and back to his usual bludging self. Absolute shit.
If he gets a spot ahead of Taulau next week I’m starting a Sack Pay thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah he’s cooked he just looks so off the pace it’s not funny.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to say it but he was useless. I wouldn’t bother with a few players moving forward - Frawley, Eastwood and Elliot.

They’re not helping any team to a premiership anytime soon.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he should retire.

he is fatter than last year if not the same.

like I said earlier, he shouldn't be in the team no matter how much cap space he is taking.

he is a liability. period.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah agree he was bad and has to go but woods was underwhelming at best and klemmer was under utilised

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
I agree , better off with burr or tualua

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any player with a half decent step will get past Eastwood. It’s so concerning when it happens with such ease just 5 mins after he comes on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Woods was fine..
Fine isn't good enough he should be dominant and leading the pack around we have been stuck with mediocre for far to long in our pack eg kas,tolman,sherex,Elliot the list goes on

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also remember Des and Raelene signed this fat **** for $500k a season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tualau and Burr? Can people please watch our NSW Cup games before they start suggesting we promote ANYONE from NSW Cup. Tualau was MIA in NSW Cup, and Burr not much better.

On todays performance NOBODY from NSW Cup deserves even remote consideration for first grade.

By 30 minutes into NSW Cup our forwards were fucked and walking around hand on hips. Don't suggest Cleeland either (he did his ankle).

Eastwood just needs to be used better. Start him at lock, not prop, not second row.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fine isn't good enough he should be dominant and leading the pack around we have been stuck with mediocre for far to long in our pack eg kas,tolman,sherex,Elliot the list goes on
Okay he was good, honestly i have no idea how anyone could pick on Woods tonight. He started tonight coming off an injury, drew multiple defenders each run, a few good offloads and got some good play the balls. Nothing to complain about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tualau and Burr? Can people please watch our NSW Cup games before they start suggesting we promote ANYONE from NSW Cup. Tualau was MIA in NSW Cup, and Burr not much better.

On todays performance NOBODY from NSW Cup deserves even remote consideration for first grade.

By 30 minutes into NSW Cup our forwards were fucked and walking around hand on hips. Don't suggest Cleeland either (he did his ankle).

Eastwood just needs to be used better. Start him at lock, not prop, not second row.
Eastwood needs to start? No, the **** is fucking shit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay he was good, honestly i have no idea how anyone could pick on Woods tonight. He started tonight coming off an injury, drew multiple defenders each run, a few good offloads and got some good play the balls. Nothing to complain about.
I hear what you are saying I just hope he improves enough to warrant his pay check because we have plenty that don't

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You'd prefer Elliott over him?

Last week you were backing Eastwood and willing to give him a chance.
I gave him a chance and he was beyond awful tonight. He's just shit, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.