Eastwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is definitely a liability walks around misses tackles,lets hope pay does the wright thing and drops him and tolman

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely needs to be dropped for next game. Bring Ogden in.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatwood and Tolman won’t be dropped because the forwards in NSW Cup were even worse yesterday. Eastwood has to stop eating and start running. How can you expect to be of any use if you look like you’ve swollowed a horse.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah agree he was bad and has to go but woods was underwhelming at best and klemmer was under utilised

I'm so confused with your woods comments.. it's as if we watched different games?

After what graham and Tolman have produced the last couple of years when starting I think it was great to see a front rower in our colours bend the line like he did and offload at will.
He was great

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree with everyone's comments regarding Eastwood.
I'm annoyed he missed that tackle that lead to the Storm try but I'm even more pissed off he didn't COMPLETELY iron out Cameron Smith when he had the chance.
He was penalised for the late shoulder but that was a great opportunity to give Smith something to think about for next time.

I'll give the Beast one more chance

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i can't help myself...this fatty was fucking useless. I thought he showed something in the trials and was happy to give him a chance, but fuck he was terrible. Bloke was gassed within minutes and back to his usual bludging self. Absolute shit.
I agree he was poo stains... Rewatched the first half and it's clear Tolman, Elliot and Eastwood along with Frawley killed our chances... can't wait to we recruit / fill their positions. Also it's quite funny that Knights were chasing Elliot hard, fuck I wish they got him and we took Fitzgibbon off them

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah agree he was bad and has to go but woods was underwhelming at best and klemmer was under utilised
I liked woods, provided offloads in the first half which allowed Lichaa and mbye to play there natural game. Klemmer put in a pretty weak showing imo, need Paul Dunn to fire him up in the sheds next week I think :sweatsmile:

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree he was poo stains... Rewatched the first half and it's clear Tolman, Elliot and Eastwood along with Frawley killed our chances... can't wait to we recruit / fill their positions. Also it's quite funny that Knights were chasing Elliot hard, fuck I wish they got him and we took Fitzgibbon off them
Take away Frawleys 2 errors and he wasn't that bad and actually contributed with some good plays. A few players also kicked out on the full last night and and in the same area in both games, so there was definitely something going on there.

Yh the 3 forwards off the bench were horrendous, Pays rotations were also very poor. Eastwood is just no where near up to scratch while Elliott and Tolman are our 2 most ineffective ball runners.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Take away Frawleys 2 errors and he wasn't that bad and actually contributed with some good plays. A few players also kicked out on the full last night and and in the same area in both games, so there was definitely something going on there.

Yh the 3 forwards off the bench were horrendous, Pays rotations were also very poor. Eastwood is just no where near up to scratch while Elliott and Tolman are our 2 most ineffective ball runners.
Yep when I watched Tolman run it brings back memories of junior coaches yelling at boys not to slow down when they hit the line lol... just basic stuff. Couldn't help but laugh when he tried to offload and gifted Storm possession, it looked so awkward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep when I watched Tolman run it brings back memories of junior coaches yelling at boys not to slow down when they hit the line lol... just basic stuff. Couldn't help but laugh when he tried to offload and gifted Storm possession, it looked so awkward.
Elliott, Tolman and Eastwood combined for a massive total of 4 runs over 8m lol.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would have to have the slowest play the ball in the game every time he gets rolled on his back.

At halftime Jacko was interviewed and said we lost the ruck leading into half time and its going to keep on happening if Tolman, Eastwood and Elliott come on together.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i can't help myself...this fatty was fucking useless. I thought he showed something in the trials and was happy to give him a chance, but fuck he was terrible. Bloke was gassed within minutes and back to his usual bludging self. Absolute shit.
Trial Form Means nothing hence why these calls for Lewis to play based on one trial game are laughable.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am in the some boat, very disappointed with him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Trial Form Means nothing hence why these calls for Lewis to play based on one trial game are laughable.
Lewis was good last year though and performed better in the ISP than Frawley ever did.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Clay Priests workrate is like up the middle?

Would he be more beneficial at than Fualalo, Tolman, Elliott, Eastwood?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Clay Priests workrate is like up the middle?

Would he be more beneficial at than Fualalo, Tolman, Elliott, Eastwood?
He's back from injury in about 3 or 4 weeks. Will have a couple games in reggies and pushing for a spot on the bench over Tolman/Eastwood.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fine is another option.

People need to remember though, Eastwood has no preseason really (nor Tolman). Eastwood is still getting back into it after heart surgery and reduced fitness coming into season. Tolman this was his first game back.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm so confused with your woods comments.. it's as if we watched different games?

After what graham and Tolman have produced the last couple of years when starting I think it was great to see a front rower in our colours bend the line like he did and offload at will.
He was great
I'll be happy to wipe the egg off my face if woods destroys it next week I just hope he does

Status
Not open for further replies.