TripleM Dylan Edwards and Dean Whare

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nathaniel Roache would be a good signing. Whenever he plays, he carves teams up out of dummy half.

Tevega is also really good and can play hooker and second row but the Warriors will probably lock him up.

Twal is incredibly underrated and one of the best defenders in the comp but I can't see him leaving the Tigers.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Nathaniel Roache would be a good signing. Whenever he plays, he carves teams up out of dummy half.

Tevega is also really good and can play hooker and second row but the Warriors will probably lock him up.

Twal is incredibly underrated and one of the best defenders in the comp but I can't see him leaving the Tigers.
Agreed man, Twal is a beast!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reports coming out of Penrith is that Ivan Cleary wants to get rid of Dylan Edwards ASAP.

Penrith has made it clear to both Edwards & Whare that they are free to negotiate with rival clubs.

Would you be keen for Dean Whare? imo he has a few injuries in him, though is a terrific centre when fit.
wpukd have Edwards any day.. but Meaney is settling in well. We need a centre , a hooker and another good winger like Oates

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
wpukd have Edwards any day.. but Meaney is settling in well. We need a centre , a hooker and another good winger like Oates
I really wouldn't bother with a winger tbh, Katao was coming along nicely until he picked up his injury and I'd really rather us not spend a cent more in that area right now. Everything we have needs to go into a hooker, half, centre and prop imo.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all a moot point for this year, Pay won’t change this years 30. He’d see it as going back on his word. The way he was talking on NRL360 I don’t think he’ll start looking for his marquee player until well into next year.

Which of course will be too late and thus end up paying massive overs for a never-achiever

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all a moot point for this year, Pay won’t change this years 30. He’d see it as going back on his word. The way he was talking on NRL360 I don’t think he’ll start looking for his marquee player until well into next year.

Which of course will be too late and thus end up paying massive overs for a never-achiever
Look...Chris Anderson should just get on a plane and bring back semi radradra ...there is your rock star winger ...certainly bring the crowds back

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So your paying $700 k for gutho to play on the wing lol
I don't care where he plays... imagine that backline!!

Jazz is mates with.. *thinks*... pretty sure it's Nu Brown.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pass on both.
For 2020 gimmie
1. Meaney
2. Remis smith
3. Tuamavave. Hullfc
4. Moga knights
5. Hoppa/crighton
6. Albert kelly hullfc
7. Aidan sezar raiders
We need to score points, sick of getting defensive centres.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pass on both.
For 2020 gimmie
1. Meaney
2. Remis smith
3. Tuamavave. Hullfc
4. Moga knights
5. Hoppa/crighton
6. Albert kelly hullfc
7. Aidan sezar raiders
We need to score points, sick of getting defensive centres.
Whaaaaaat? The clubs trying to move forwards not go backwards by signnig ESL discards.

Tuimavave - will cost us a transfer fee (included in cap) unless we wait till 2021 (when he's 29). Bog average player who left for ESL because he was unwanted by any NRL club.
Moga - 4 ACLs to date, and he's 25. More injury prone than Chase Stanley.
Hoppa/Crichton - Hoppa is okay, Crichton struggling hard.
Albert Kelly - will cost us a transfer fee (included in cap) unless we wait till 2021 (when he's 30). Bog average player who left for ESL because he was unwanted by any NRL club.
Aiden Sezer - Signed until end of 2020 so we can't approach him till Nov 2019. If coming to us in 2021 he'll be 30.