TripleM Dylan Edwards and Dean Whare

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Edwards is a all hype and no substance,he is quick and thats all.
Whare is solid but almost past his best i feel.
We should be aiming for joey manu for centre and ponga as 5/8 in next few years if serious .forans coin can be pongas pay and our marquee.
Id also inquire about radradra .
1.meaney
2.smith
3.hoppa
4.manu
5.semi
6.ponga
7.lewis/cogg

X factor and speed = points = im lovin it and what all fans deserve after long hardship

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We should have opted for Edwards over Crichton.

Whare ... shit yeah... very dangerous player.

I'd even consider both... play Edwards on the wing as he's fast and safe under the high ball.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should have opted for Edwards over Crichton.

Whare ... shit yeah... very dangerous player.

I'd even consider both... play Edwards on the wing as he's fast and safe under the high ball.
Safe under high ball, kid has absolutely spilt his lollies this year hence Cleary canning him to the wing now trying to get rid off him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Safe under high ball, kid has absolutely spilt his lollies this year hence Cleary canning him to the wing now trying to get rid off him
He had a shocker against Storm this year but is generally pretty solid. Surely offers more than Okunbor.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Edwards is a all hype and no substance,he is quick and thats all.
Whare is solid but almost past his best i feel.
We should be aiming for joey manu for centre and ponga as 5/8 in next few years if serious .forans coin can be pongas pay and our marquee.
Id also inquire about radradra .
1.meaney
2.smith
3.hoppa
4.manu
5.semi
6.ponga
7.lewis/cogg

X factor and speed = points = im lovin it and what all fans deserve after long hardship
No thanks on Ponga... to much money and comes with to much hype that isn't yet warranted

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone think maybe the sex tapes affected him a lot . Thats why his game is off maybe a change of club will help him .....

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone think maybe the sex tapes affected him a lot . Thats why his game is off maybe a change of club will help him .....
Was he even in any off them, I don’t think so

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Drop olive and lichaa out of the 30 man squad and grab both of them
If only it was as easy as that.. I don't know exactly what is involved, but I bet it ain't that easy

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We should go for either xerri (the coach talking about putting him on wing) lomax/staggs surely we could nab one of them plus christian welch is off contract also that jarome luai is in reserves for Penrith hes a gun
Why the fuck would a player who is on contract with their clubs, consider coming to the rabble of Canterbury?

Unless they are offered a ridiculous amount of money?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the fuck would a player who is on contract with their clubs, consider coming to the rabble of Canterbury?

Exactly! There’s no chance of Xerri, Manu, Staggs or Lomax coming here anytime soon so I dunno why their names are getting thrown around.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If only it was as easy as that.. I don't know exactly what is involved, but I bet it ain't that easy
The club controls the 30 man roster. Unless those two have it written into their contracts that they have to be in that squad I don’t see how clubs can’t drop players out of their elected squad before the cut off date.
I’m sure you’re correct in that we can’t dump anyone because of cap reasons. IE drop Foran out of the squad telling him he won’t play firsts again because that would give us 1mill back on the cap if you get what I mean? He’s still paid but not in the top salary cap. I know I’m looking at it wrong but I just feel like it’s the nrl and players have the clubs bent over a barrel in regards to switching their squads up before the cut off.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly! There’s no chance of Xerri, Manu, Staggs or Lomax coming here anytime soon so I dunno why their names are getting thrown around.
It's absolutely absurd! Blokes who are off contract have stayed away from our club, let alone players on contract, who are at clubs which are closer to winning a premiership than what we are

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You've got a better chance of winning Powerball than seeing the Dogs sign an in demand, in form, top class player at the moment.

We'll probably recruit someone like Jono Wright, Aaron Gray, Cheyse Blair, or some other bog average centre.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

A guaranteed first grade spot is why most players leave exact same reason meaney did

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You've got a better chance of winning Powerball than seeing the Dogs sign an in demand, in form, top class player at the moment.

We'll probably recruit someone like Jono Wright, Aaron Gray, Cheyse Blair, or some other bog average centre.
Some of pays signings have been disgraceful

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Players have to see a bigger picture we are not going to stay like this, as a club we have the ability to rise up quickly if we make the right decisions

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cheyse Blair cant get a start in storm ,good defender ?????