DWZ consolidated thread

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If he is on $550k how much freight would you pay?

I remember the club saying a few years ago that they wouldn’t do that anymore but that’s a simplistic approach. If you have that mindset then you can never get out of a bad deal.

I reckon $150-$200k freight to free up space for next year. No one is paying him more than $350-$400k
What for this season, surely not.
Salaries start 1st November so we have already paid him 7 months salary.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a courageous player and his runs from fullback have given us decent field position, but if there is interest, not opposed to generating more cap space for a spine player, this year is a write off anyway and an opportunity to give Allen/Meaney the FB spot for the rest of the year and blood a young winger in Mounties (Helata), leads the NSW cup in line breaks, Utai like figure with pace.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We shouldn’t be paying much freight at all because we aren’t under pressure cap wise. If the other team doesn’t come to the party we just keep him.
Well we will be keeping him then because I can’t see anyone wanting him at his current contract value with us

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well we will be keeping him then because I can’t see anyone wanting him at his current contract value with us
Yeah I think you’re right. Least our cap is in better shape now so we can say no if if doesn’t suit us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Deadset. He puts in and I feel geez this bloke has some serious fucking heart and ballsZ

Then what? He plays the ball the wrong way? Does that Fucking offload? I just can’t even. Deadset. Fuck him off. Done with it.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Fucken pathetic oxygen thief, fuck off ****, you don’t deserve to play NRL

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll be changing their mind now.. Take it while we can

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s got absolutely nothing between his ears.
Might run hard but that’s it. Dumb mistakes are always in his game. **** doesn’t have a footy brain
He hasnt run hard since he played for panthers