DWZ consolidated thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Based on what he just did against the Panthers he’d probably throw the pen just before signing the contract and it’d go down the drain. Tigers say ‘We’ll go back to Concord to get another one’ and never come back…

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He can go as long as we get a like for like player in return.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is something seriously wrong upstairs.

I’d expect that from a rookie, but Dal has been playing a looong time and he still does dumb shit things, that invariably leads to a try.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Fucked up thing about is that the offload was so high a fkn prop was able to get to it run a couple metres and score. Smh

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the interested club would be prepared to take DWZ for all or the majority of his wages, then I would let him go... a hard runner, has heart, but has costly errors in him and lacks the requisite skills

good luck to him either way

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the better wingers in the Comp and would score plenty of tries if he was on the end a backline in a top 4 team - lacks the skills to be a fullback and its frustrating we persist with him.
I sure plenty will not agree with me, however, would be more competitive if Hoppa was playing fullback. The other backs would also benefit from the way he organises from the back. Definitely not a long term fix, however would provide a better outcome for this season

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I sure plenty will not agree with me, however, would be more competitive if Hoppa was playing fullback. The other backs would also benefit from the way he organises from the back. Definitely not a long term fix, however would provide a better outcome for this season
You have to be kidding me.
Anyome who makes a break would just need to step him or run around him.
melb would just put a long kick and make JAC chase

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the better wingers in the Comp and would score plenty of tries if he was on the end a backline in a top 4 team - lacks the skills to be a fullback and it frustrating we persist with him.
Correct, I don’t agree. Old man Hoppa was too slow 5 years ago, now he’s just decrepid.

And Dal could be a good winger, but he chucks the shits too much when he’s put there. He only puts effort in on the field when at FB.

Toss them both on the scrap heap.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The only ones who should be fullback if not DWZ is Meaney, as he hasn’t finished his probation, and might be re signed, or averillo.