DWZ consolidated thread

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the coach at Penrith who told me this rumour weeks ago is wrong. But he says mag likes him and wants him. Hopefully it’s wrong info

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s a hard c#£t no doubt but has no foot work, no passing game, no creativity and has too many brain snaps. If I was in recruitment I’d sign Duffy even if he’s 5’1”.. plays out the back, great passing game and will compliment Burton and an every week improving Jake. Hopefully sharks take Flanagan off our hands.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we get a chance to move him on we have to, otherwise we might get stuck with him for another year. We can spend his money so much better next year than on a one-dimensional hard runner. This season's gone apart from building for next year so just blood some youngsters and see if any step up.
Spend his money on who? There is no quality out there...our lub eont even put in a fukon offer for Hynes who can play five eighth ot fullback...but na...we cant afford him

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it means we get Dufty then see ya mate... He wouldnt make our line-up tbh.

Dufty
JAC
Naden
Cotric
Okunbor

Allen, Casey and Schoupp as the spares.
Lol dufty gets dragged around like a rag doll

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He’s a courageous player and his runs from fullback have given us decent field position, but if there is interest, not opposed to generating more cap space for a spine player, this year is a write off anyway and an opportunity to give Allen/Meaney the FB spot for the rest of the year and blood a young winger in Mounties (Helata), leads the NSW cup in line breaks, Utai like figure with pace.
Made less metres than Meaney today, his hard runs are overrated... Winger nothing more and for his salary we definitely aren't getting value for money

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he wants to go ,he can go. Players that don’t genuinely want to be here for the rebuild change and right reasons , don’t deserve to wear the mighty blue and white .. thanks.!!
If we could get hodgson or papali it would be huge in a swap

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need to get dumb footballers like Dallin, Elliott and Hetherington out of the team as soon as possible.
That is the best possible coaching decision that could be made for the other players and will allow them to get back to more of a confidence game and trust in their team mate.

They would feel that the continual mistakes, stuff ups and poor effort would be "almost" eradicated :grinning:

Without Hoppa and Napa and those 3 next year, the team won't constantly be behind the 8 ball.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Made less metres than Meaney today, his hard runs are overrated... Winger nothing more and for his salary we definitely aren't getting value for money
The majority of his ball returns result in him getting dominated in the tackle and a very slow play the ball. I’m struggling to remember the last time he actually broke the line doing it. Every team knows what he’s doing and just tee off on him.