Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have way too many backs on the books and the majority of them are on massive overs

For Dufty to play FB we need to cull DWZ, Cotric, Allen and Hoppa and that leaves us with Dufty, JAC, Naden, Schoupp, Okunbor
Or we just get rid of Dallin and the money we save on half of his salary just about covers Dufty

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you answered your own question in the last sentence
I agree, there are others I would be looking to get rid of, but unfortunately I’m guessing other clubs aren’t interested in our other rejects ie Elliott etc, and for some reason the Tigers want DWZ
Yep the tigers want DWZ if we pay half his salary....couldn’t imagine the storm making deals like that

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dufty will fit in well. Rocks and diamonds player.... played like shit against us.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll admit BEAST MODE was right about Dufty, but I do think he doesn’t give a fuck about dragons and is playing like it

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dufty to me, now seems to be destined for the bench. But as a player to bring on late on the game when you need points, he may have some value. Or England

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the one from JMK as well
dropped off Elliot leading to a try, let JMK stroll over for another try, fell for a not particularly good dummy from Averillo for a third try, slow coming across for our first try to Averillo (but not really anything he could have done), through a pass into a decoy losing possession while attacking our tryline, crunched by Wakeham in a tackle etc.

Dufty didn't want to be out there today

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He hasn't been happy at the Dragons for years. Never got along with McGregor and is offside with Griffin. Sure it sounds like Dufty could be the problem but maybe a change of Club and Coach could bring the best out of him and his best is up there with the top Fullbacks. But I am not 100% sold on him. Maybe at a bargain basement price

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He hasn't been happy at the Dragons for years. Never got along with McGregor and is offside with Griffin. Sure it sounds like Dufty could be the problem but maybe a change of Club and Coach could bring the best out of him and his best is up there with the top Fullbacks. But I am not 100% sold on him. Maybe at a bargain basement price
He is very strong at A defender position on his own try line
Always looking for runners