Other News Source Dufty to Dogs on 3 year deal

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To sign dufty even cheap we would need a very strong forward pack for him to run off hes qiuck and has a footy brain but his defence is a big concern in my eyes and his consistancy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
To sign dufty even cheap we would need a very strong forward pack for him to run off hes qiuck and has a footy brain but his defence is a big concern in my eyes and his consistancy
i wonder what he is worth on the open market.
400?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cupboard is bare next year , no meany, no dwz no hoppa, so who's playing fullback?
Avo is our long term half-back so let's not screw with his progression at the number 7

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
there would be a lot of points in this spine:

1.Dufty
6.Avo
7.Burton
9.B Smith

I’d be happy with that plus a hard running off loading prop.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You cannot teach what this kid has in attack, absolutely amazing, however we can teach him how to defend
He hasn’t learnt to defend in 3 years of first grade, what makes you think he will learn with us? It’s not like our defence is great at the moment

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dufty is a scrub
Also why ppl hating on Allan?
Much better than Montoya Holland etc
Wait snd watch. He’ll end up st another club, will rediscover his 2020 form and start ripping up and the same people will be blasting the club for letting him go.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait snd watch. He’ll end up st another club, will rediscover his 2020 form and start ripping up and the same people will be blasting the club for letting him go.
I just don't see it.

The game everyone was going on about against the broncos...the spooners btw...

He scored and contributed 5 but he let in 4 on his own.

--
Dufty set up five tries against the Broncos last Thursday night, but the statistics also showed he was the “cause” of all four of Brisbane’s tries, taking his tally to 12 “try causes” in 11 games this year.
---
Ranked 19th for kick defusals..

Hes just not the complete player people think he is.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothings come of this since April, i dont think the dogs are interested as surely we wouldve heard something by now? Considering Dufty's got permission to seek out other clubs and nothings come of it, i wouldnt think we're looking at him unless someones got any inside info?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nothings come of this since April, i dont think the dogs are interested as surely we wouldve heard something by now? Considering Dufty's got permission to seek out other clubs and nothings come of it, i wouldnt think we're looking at him unless someones got any inside info?
Don't underestimate how well Dog's management can sit on a signing until we fuk it!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a no for me.

the position we’re in, we can’t waste that money on a chance. We need to be smart.

B Smith is a smart buy.

we already have JAC. Let’s see what he’s got as a FB. If it doesn’t work, Allan back to FB and we still have the worlds best winger then chase a much better FB for 2023 (Paps??)

there’s also Averillo, but I think with us losing out on Johnson he may have 7 locked in.