Rumour Dufty has signed

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree Meaney did have a shocker, but let’s aim a little higher than that… we need a total makeover to be competitive again, not more of the same. It’s been way too long
I agree though I don’t think dufty is that bad.

He is not a top fullback clearly. Though we aren’t landing papen. Word is he’s about to extend.

We need to throw huge $ at a Fucking 9 and sounds like we are at Brandon smith rightfully so and hopefully we land him.

I’d be fine with dufty like I was with Johnson if it’s a reasonable price and length.

They aren’t top players but in my opinion dufty at least can last in the NRL with his attack alone.

Dragons are hardly an elite team. He could lift with guys like jac and cotric in the backline.

Burton could certainly capitalise with guys as fast as him.

I’d take a punt if it’s fair price and length. Again we can’t sign all 1mil players.

Pangai dufty and Brandon would see us a top 8 team easily in my eyes.

Another good forward would be our last urgent push unless avo can’t handle the halves with burton

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can visualize this happening
1 Averillo
6 Burton
7 Flanagan
9 JMK / Smith 2023
14 Dufty as a super-sub

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
People need to ask themselves. Who is better than him at minimum wage ?
Answer: No one. Therefore it's a no brainer to sign him.
If he's on minimum wage then yeah for sure.. there's no way on earth he will be on minimum wage..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another couple of head knocks and papen might not last long in the game.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our fans are morons sometimes. We struggle to score points. Haven’t had a decent number one since 2013. And there are people carrying on about us being stupid for signing this bloke. He will address both these issues for us. I am sure we can work on his defensive game. I see nothing but a positive in us signing him as long as we haven’t spent silly amounts
Spot on, apparently, he “can’t defend”… as I’ve said before, we’ve got bigger problems if we’re relying on our FB to be a key defender. If true, 2021 may be the quickest and most potent backline in our history. We only need to pick up some reliable forwards to lay a platform and a decent 9 and it’s going to turn things around for us..

Bluebarry

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If it’s true and he has signed the dotted line for me the slate is clean with all the baggage and will take more than one shit game in blue and white for it to stay clean the guy does have talent does it out weight the bad parts of his game maybe it might but in our current case it’s a notch up for the money we get him on and where we sit on the ladder if y’all want the stats of his attacking game and the defence of a machine then would you agree to pay him overs for him , defence can be fixed in a player it’s more of an attitude problem thanks to his old coach over the course of this season at the dogs it will be fixed fingers crossed and I bet we upgrade him before the last round go duffester come and smash it at the dogs cos the blue and white jersey will make it happen for you brother it will make you feel like a fucken 1st grader again

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of this signing if true but at least he's an actual fullback, not a winger wanting to be a fullback or centre.
Has speed and can ball play, needs to develop his courage and nous in defence.
We should try him in the halves. Why play someone in their favoured position?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty can be our fullback in reserves on minimum wage if he wants

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I cant see any st george players being signed until the covid cover up is sorted. Is duffty one of the players not signing the stat dec ?