Rumour Dufty has signed

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the inside scoop b&b96, some of us appreciate it. And if for whatever reason it doesn’t turn out, sh!t happens…

It’s a positive for the club, if we can now land two high caliber forwards and a hooker, happy days!
Agree on this. He's better than what we've got.

2 top forwards and a hooker equals happy days

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
DT reporting 1yr deal. I’m ok with that, give him a chance to fight for a longer and better deal with us or someone else. And we aren’t stuck with him if he doesn’t perform and we can still go to market and keep our options open. I can’t imagine we’ve paid top dollar for someone who hasn’t got any other options.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DT reporting 1yr deal. I’m ok with that, give him a chance to fight for a longer and better deal with us or someone else. And we aren’t stuck with him if he doesn’t perform and we can still go to market and keep our options open. I can’t imagine we’ve paid top dollar for someone who hasn’t got any other options.
Exactly this. Smart deal imo.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pangai and dufty announced next week. Brandon end of season. That’s a big tick.

Brandon smith
Addo carr
Burton
Pangai
Naden
Dufty

Sounds pretty fucking good to me. A decent forward to finish it off [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

After they land the other 3 [emoji23]

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is not the "rock star" we were looking for, but he's an improvement of anything we have.