Rumour Dufty has signed

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our fans are morons sometimes. We struggle to score points. Haven’t had a decent number one since 2013. And there are people carrying on about us being stupid for signing this bloke. He will address both these issues for us. I am sure we can work on his defensive game. I see nothing but a positive in us signing him as long as we haven’t spent silly amounts
Well said,a lot of people here seem to forget,just how bad our attacking game is,& has been for 3 years,he’s only 26 and offers us another dimension in attack,and im sure we can work on his defence.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Risk versus reward people. Minimum risk on a 1 year deal to play his arse off and prove himself as his only other options were looking like the super league in England. Reward, he does have that x factor we are lacking and he might just gel with other recruits we have coming in. He is also an upgrade on what we currently have. Good signing imo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing bro, but sounds like someone is putting 2 and 2 together with our "interest" of Dufty before and Floppa to dragons.
You're names not Adam Saad is it Assassin? Judging by your avatar you play # 42 for Carlton

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely. You just need to look back at the Allan signing, I bet plenty of posters were saying "he's better than what we currently have" and look what happened with him. Allan even manged to play SOO last year yet people can't wait to see the back of him.

Same story with Dufty, might have a couple off good moments in attack but more often than not he will buckle under any sort of pressure and be totally useless off the ball and in defence. Fans will want him gone by the end of the season.
Luke Patten was shit in his last years at the Dragons and was on the outer and look how he went for us! One of the safest, most potent attacking/supporting fullbacks in the game and a ten year player for us, so wtf you talking about man, you don’t have a fucking crystal ball knowing Dufty is going to be shit for us, stop talking out your arse you just come off as a dumb fuck FFS! Dufty could be another General for us who the fuck knows?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think he has 10 try’s and 10 assists this year? But half his assists came against the broncos when they put on 50.

When dragons win he always seems to kill it. I think it’s 7 assists and 8 try’s in wins 6 wins.

Glad if it’s true it is a 1 year deal, because if dragons are shafting you then obviously you aren’t a superstar. Swap deal for hoppa for this season and 1 year contract for next year would be perfect.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching Nick Meaneys youtube then watched Duftys...

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said,a lot of people here seem to forget,just how bad our attacking game is,& has been for 3 years,he’s only 26 and offers us another dimension in attack,and im sure we can work on his defence.
3 years? Our attack has been putrid since 2013. 2012 was the last time we had a consistently good attacking side. How pathetic is that