Opinion Dufty and Vaughn

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Dufty has been missing. Needs to get more involved. Are we finding out why dragons were so keen to get rid of him, and why we only gave him a year despite needing a long term fb?

I want him to go well. Ive seen him on his on days. Hes turbo like on a good day. But he doesnt do it every week.

If he stays missing put JAC to FB and give him some reggies time to wake him up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Duffty didn't have a shocker. That's exactly how he plays. Doesn't like doing the tough stuff, just wants to be there to finish off trys in the 20m zone. Gus has seen enough, off to super league you go. We can put out a vacancy for the FB role....give Munster a blank cheque.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely any chance of Dufty being re-signed when out the window tonight. Dufty had the shocker of all shockers. If we ever want to be a contender again, we can't have inconsistent players who can be liabilities at times in the team and especially not at fullback.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dufty is a chicken shit but he always has been I would keep Vaughn on another cheap deal

Reactions: TAS

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exactly why I never rated him and was annoyed we signed him. Stop gap measure at the best hopefully a real fullback lined up in reserves somewhere.
Vaughan was cheap before we signed a decent forward pack, milk this year out of him and bye bye.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both unwanted by St George who were tipped to win the spoon before we beat them to it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dufty is a chicken shit but he always has been I would keep Vaughn on another cheap deal
He is a tough bugger when he wants to be but today was a soft cock Dufty with absolutely no confidence. He is a weird *****... I'd suggest the comments from those dickheads talking shit about him during the week got to him.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought Vaughn was running harder than Thompson, both improving.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
What was scary is that he looked shell shocked! And he does not have the heart to put his body on the line at all. That is not a Bulldog.