Opinion Dufty and Vaughn

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
To all the flops saying we should keep Dufty and he had been our best player, you are all nuts. Today wasn't just an off day, we have lost 4 in a row for fucks sake. St George sacked him for a reason and all we did is pick him up thinking for the best. Another shit signing haunting us
Up until this game he was our best spine player. Saying that we need to be aiming higher regardless and when you compare him to other teams fullbacks (even at his best) he's towards the bottom of the list.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love/hate how reactionary this place is. How about giving them a couple more games before making re-signing decisions.

chuckynemo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Up until this game he was our best spine player. Saying that we need to be aiming higher regardless and when you compare him to other teams fullbacks (even at his best) he's towards the bottom of the list.
Mate, people are missing how shit he is in defence. He makes too many gaps and never supports the wing. I don't know how people are saying he's been the best. He's had 2 good plays and thats it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate, people are missing how shit he is in defence. He makes too many gaps and never supports the wing. I don't know how people are saying he's been the best. He's had 2 good plays and thats it.
Our whole spines been rubbish so it isn't that much of an accomplishment, today Dufty was dog shit.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaughan has been ok
So has Dufty until yesty..if he plays more bad games then look at any options but not after one shitty game..
Ps..there are barely any better options anyway, our backline stocks are either plain or not in the top 30.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love/hate how reactionary this place is. How about giving them a couple more games before making re-signing decisions.
**Dufty scores 6 tries saves 5 tries next 3 games** people on the forum RESIGN DUFTY 4 YEARS NOW!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dufty got bagged by ex-team mates and, rather than fire on all cylinders and play out of his skin to prove them wrong...he plays like rubbish and confirms their opinion.

No determination or backbone.

Not worth a contract.

No more average project players please with known flaws in their game.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They weren’t the reason we got towelled up again. You can thank nadan and burns for that. They are bog average together

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So has Dufty until yesty..if he plays more bad games then look at any options but not after one shitty game..
Ps..there are barely any better options anyway, our backline stocks are either plain or not in the top 30.
Catching those torpedo bombs would be a nightmare. Creedence Toia is a decent fullback option

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dufty played well so did Vaughan eyes should be placed on the lacklustre defense by naden and burns.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said to my old man at the 11 minute mark, that Dufty has already played better than last week. Brilliant turnaround from him tbh. He wanted the ball at least once every set (particularly early on) making good darts and plenty of metres, and was threatening often.

Really impressed with how he responded to that rubbish he served up last week. He was one of our shining lights.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said to my old man at the 11 minute mark, that Dufty has already played better than last week. Brilliant turnaround from him tbh. He wanted the ball at least once every set (particularly early on) making good darts and plenty of metres, and was threatening often.

Really impressed with how he responded to that rubbish he served up last week. He was one of our shining lights.
He was in attack, but his goal line defence was horrific