Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When Beerus killed Zamasu he wiped every single version of Zamasu from time... Black and Zamasu are still around because the time ring protects them from the past, so if they get the time ring off Black he should die. Zamasu will still survive because he used the super dragon balls to become immortal.
Ffs I hate when a simple show has to complicate shit lol. Why can't they keep it simple and keep it one world one god and Jesus as the saviour?
:p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ffs I hate when a simple show has to complicate shit lol. Why can't they keep it simple and keep it one world one god and Jesus as the saviour?
:p
Because that is boring like real life lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can watch some fan made stuff in you tube .
It's not the actual story but it's interesting.
No they make it worse for me I've seen some fk. Crazy goku drawing like super sayian 4 blue models and shit and like I just can't do that to myself knowing it won't come to fruition

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
No they make it worse for me I've seen some fk. Crazy goku drawing like super sayian 4 blue models and shit and like I just can't do that to myself knowing it won't come to fruition
Lol it is shit , sorry bro your going have to wait till Saturday lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the link bro.
I forgot how short the dam episodes were it's kills my life.
Trunks' transformation was a bit underwhelming aye lol I thought they'd even do the cliched thing in the series where they'd give the newly transformed a few minutes of being on top only until the other dudes finally over power them again.
But it's good coz they're keeping goku-San the most powerful so I'm happy now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for the link bro.
Trunks' transformation was a bit underwhelming aye lol I thought they'd even do the cliched thing in the series where they'd give the newly transformed a few minutes of being on top only until the other dudes finally over power them again.
Trunks was a massive let down...the previews made it sound like he was going to be fighting most the episode lol. I guess he just had a massive rage boost and transformed into an ascended SSJ2 while gaining access go God Ki without having the ability to control it so the God Ki was leaking like crazy...fuck knows how he got access to God Ki though.

I rekon i know what is going to happen..Vegeta is going to fight black and get ontop of him while Goku seals Zamasu. Black or Zamasu will then switch their Potara earring onto the other ear forcing a fusion and drawing Zamasu towards Black and freeing him from the seal. Then we will have some crazy strong Blamasu **** that Goku won't be able to seal and no one will be able to fight. Then Gowasu will go to the future after talking to Beerus to try and settle things but he will see this Blamasu **** and be like naa fuck this. He will the give his Potara earrings to Goku and Vegeta as they will be left with no other option but to fuse into Vegito.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks for the link bro.
Trunks was a massive let down...the previews made it sound like he was going to be fighting most the episode lol. I guess he just had a massive rage boost and transformed into an ascended SSJ2 while gaining access go God Ki without having the ability to control it so the God Ki was leaking like crazy...fuck knows how he got access to God Ki though.

I rekon i know what is going to happen..Vegeta is going to fight black and get ontop of him while Goku seals Zamasu. Black or Zamasu will then switch their Potara earring onto the other ear forcing a fusion and drawing Zamasu towards Black and freeing him from the seal. Then we will have some crazy strong Blamasu **** that Goku won't be able to seal and no one will be able to fight. Then Gowasu will go to the future after talking to Beerus to try and settle things but he will see this Blamasu **** and be like naa fuck this. He will the give his Potara earrings to Goku and Vegeta as they will be left with no other option but to fuse into Vegito.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah they said at the end of the episode vegta will vs black while Goku will battle and try seal zamasu.
That little god dude if goku calls him there's like no chance for zamasu no matter how strong he is aye?