CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't wait for the English release.
And they really need to do a goku vs superman movie lol. A fully fkn unleashed goku vs a fully unleashed superman, I think goku would fuk him 50 times before he realises his skin is penetratable lol.

By the way did you ever watch the movie adaption dragon ball evolution? It's as if a part of me died that night at auburn reading cinemas.
Pls don't start on Goku Vs Superman lol. Naa I never watched that shit, lucky me

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Na I doubt Trunks will die, he fights both Black and Zamasu on his own in the next episode or two and survives. Bulma will die imo, no other reason for her to go to the future other than to die again. Vegeta will lose his shit..did you see how strong he got when Beerus slapped Bulma? Imagine him if she dies haha.

Beerus isn't close to the strongest. We know of atleast 6 that are stronger than him, probs more ontop of that. Whis is stronger than Beerus and he said that he wasn't fit to even reach the feet of the 5th strongest fighter lol.
You might be right cause episode 61 vegeta did fuck all,
maybe they are saving vegeta for something big and Bulma is a little to close to the action.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pls don't start on Goku Vs Superman lol. Naa I never watched that shit, lucky me
Hahaha it will never end that battle lol.
I hope in this arc we can see a replication of goku transforming into something for the first time like against frieza going super sayian I don't think that's ever been replicated and will be very hard to replicate, but I hope they come close to it in this arc

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You might be right cause episode 61 vegeta did fuck all,
maybe they are saving vegeta for something big and Bulma is a little to close to the action.
Yh he just got blasted into a building and we didn't see him the rest of the episode haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol when was this ???
Superman is shit anyway just shot him with criptenight lol
It's been going on for ages type it in google hahaha I think people have killed each other over who would win.
Yeah true goku could do that teleportation thing grab kryptanite and shove it up his a hole before superman know wtf happened

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha it will never end that battle lol.
I hope in this arc we can see a replication of goku transforming into something for the first time like against frieza going super sayian I don't think that's ever been replicated and will be very hard to replicate, but I hope they come close to it in this arc
Naa they will never get close to that, watching Goku transform on Cheese TV before school was fucking crazy and I will never forget it haha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Naa they will never get close to that, watching Goku transform on Cheese TV before school was fucking crazy and I will never forget it haha.
Omg cheese tv was the fkn bomb how did that show ever get pulled? Those 2 guys I loved em and they put the best cartoons fkn Spider-Man and shit.
But yeah I hated how they always cut the episodes at the worst time just as soon as shit was about to go down its smart but fkn annoying in class all I'd be thinking about is why doesn't goku do a Spirit bomb, what if krillin fuks off or get some proper powers etc.
ahhhh I'm too excited when does the English version come out?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Omg cheese tv was the fkn bomb how did that show ever get pulled? Those 2 guys I loved em and they put the best cartoons fkn Spider-Man and shit.
But yeah I hated how they always cut the episodes at the worst time just as soon as shit was about to go down its smart but fkn annoying in class all I'd be thinking about is why doesn't goku do a Spirit bomb, what if krillin fuks off or get some proper powers etc.
ahhhh I'm too excited when does the English version come out?
I used to hate waking up early and having to watch the aerobics before cheese tv started haha. I also hated my mum nagging me to get ready and stoo watching tv and id end up missing half the shit.

No idea in the English version, that's why I started to watch the sub. 60+ episodes and still no dub ffs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I used to hate waking up early and having to watch the aerobics before cheese tv started haha. I also hated my mum nagging me to get ready and stoo watching tv and id end up missing half the shit.

No idea in the English version, that's why I started to watch the sub. 60+ episodes and still no dub ffs
Bro we had the same mothers hahaha.
It's funny I hated that aerobics show as well but had my balls been dropped at that time I would've been up extra early to watch it hahaha.

Fuk I might just download it then I can't wait much longer I'm already so far behind

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro we had the same mothers hahaha.
It's funny I hated that aerobics show as well but had my balls been dropped at that time I would've been up extra early to watch it hahaha.

Fuk I might just download it then I can't wait much longer I'm already so far behind
I think most mums were like that, I was still always late for school even though it was 2min drive away haha.

You can stream it on kissanime.to if you want...I have gotten used to the original version and it doesn't really bother me much having to read the subs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think most mums were like that, I was still always late for school even though it was 2min drive away haha.

You can stream it on kissanime.to if you want...I have gotten used to the original version and it doesn't really bother me much having to read the subs
The subs I don't mind it's just getting around the tranny voice of goku lol not that the English version was extremely masculine but you could tell it was a guy haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The subs I don't mind it's just getting around the tranny voice of goku lol not that the English version was extremely masculine but you could tell it was a guy haha
That doesn't really bother me much, Goku is just a man child anyway so it kinda suits him lol.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol it's true it's weird hearing gokus voice Sounding like a cat.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That doesn't really bother me much, Goku is just a man child anyway so it kinda suits him lol.
Did you here the latest about how they are going to destroy black goku and zammus.
Have you heard of the rice cooker lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did you here the latest about how they are going to destroy black goku and zammus.
Have you heard of the rice cooker lol
Yh Mafuba lol. I sort of guessed they were going to use that to seal Zamasu considering he is immortal. Doubt they will use it on Black as they just need to manage to take the time ring off him to beat him as Beerus has already killed him in the past.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yh Mafuba lol. I sort of guessed they were going to use that to seal Zamasu considering he is immortal. Doubt they will use it on Black as they just need to manage to take the time ring off him to beat him as Beerus has already killed him in the past.
I still get confused how zamasu (black goku) survived after beerus killed him dosent make sence.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still get confused how zamasu (black goku) survived after beerus killed him dosent make sence.
When Beerus killed Zamasu he wiped every single version of Zamasu from time... Black and Zamasu are still around because the time ring protects them from the past, so if they get the time ring off Black he should die. Zamasu will still survive because he used the super dragon balls to become immortal.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
When Beerus killed Zamasu he wiped every single version of Zamasu from time... Black and Zamasu are still around because the time ring protects them from the past, so if they get the time ring off Black he should die. Zamasu will still survive because he used the super dragon balls to become immortal.
Still confusing lol