SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone watch the latest episode? Beerus is crazy stong ffs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch the latest episode? Beerus is crazy stong ffs
Can you explain what dragon ball super is all about? Is goku still rightfully the most powerful character???
Who's this black goku as well

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can you explain what dragon ball super is all about? Is goku still rightfully the most powerful character???
Who's this black goku as well
It is kinda just follows DBZ really...hard to explain lol. Super basically brought in multiple universes and timelines so Goku has stroner people to fight. They have had a tournament between 2 universes so far and plan on having a major one in another arc. They are currently back on the future trunks arc from DBZ.

Goku is the strongest fighter on earth from his universe but there are ridiculously overpowered characters in different universes that could instantly destroy him lol. We dunno who Goku Black is yet... might find out next week.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is kinda just follows DBZ really...hard to explain lol. Super basically brought in multiple universes and timelines so Goku has stroner people to fight. They have had a tournament between 2 universes so far and plan on having a major one in another arc. They are currently back on the future trunks arc from DBZ.

Goku is the strongest fighter on earth from his universe but there are ridiculously overpowered characters in different universes that could instantly destroy him lol. We dunno who Goku Black is yet... might find out next week.
Since there is multiple universes couldn't be goku from a earth 2 type place similar to dc comics?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Since there is multiple universes couldn't be goku from a earth 2 type place similar to dc comics?
Na it's not actually Goku, it was either created using the super dragon balls or someone is using Goku's body. Don't wanna say too much and spoil it for you lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na it's not actually Goku, it was either created using the super dragon balls or someone is using Goku's body. Don't wanna say too much and spoil it for you lol.
I don't mind spoilerssss I just wanna know what's been happening.
And is Beerus actually good or what's the go there?
And what's with super sayian God formation? When is he gonna look like all he's been eating is steroids?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't mind spoilerssss I just wanna know what's been happening.
And is Beerus actually good or what's the go there?
And what's with super sayian God formation? When is he gonna look like all he's been eating is steroids?
You should just watch it, I actually enjoy it more subbed lol.

Beerus isn't a bad or good guy really..he is just doing his job and that is to destroy ***** lol. The only reason he didn't destory earth was because he likes the food and he wants to see how strong Goku and Vegeta get. He kinda enjoys having Goku and co around as he was showing them off to his brother and doing stuff that a GoD shouldn't do.

Goku and Vegeta only have the Super Saiyan Blue form atm...though Goku used KaioKenx10 in SSB form so he could fight a bloke that could stop time. When Goku used it Vegeta had flash backs off the time Goku used KaioKen against him when he attacked Earth and got cut lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should just watch it, I actually enjoy it more subbed lol.

Beerus isn't a bad or good guy really..he is just doing his job and that is to destroy ***** lol. The only reason he didn't destory earth was because he likes the food and he wants to see how strong Goku and Vegeta get. He kinda enjoys having Goku and co around as he was showing them off to his brother and doing stuff that a GoD shouldn't do.

Goku and Vegeta only have the Super Saiyan Blue form atm...though Goku used KaioKenx10 in SSB form so he could fight a bloke that could stop time. When Goku used it Vegeta had flash backs off the time Goku used KaioKen against him when he attacked Earth and got cut lol.
Lmaooooo I love how vegeta will always be a cut **** knowing he's always second to goku haha.
I don't get dragon ball like is there seasons or is it just 1 season with heaps of episodes lol.
And where can I watch them? And nooooo I am not watching subbed goku sounds like an Asian tranny haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmaooooo I love how vegeta will always be a cut **** knowing he's always second to goku haha.
I don't get dragon ball like is there seasons or is it just 1 season with heaps of episodes lol.
And where can I watch them? And nooooo I am not watching subbed goku sounds like an Asian tranny haha
Vegeta might be stronger than Goku during the arc at some point though...kinda looks like he might get to beat Goku Black if Beerus or Whis don't step in as it involves the Gods.

Don't think it is seasons, just arcs. Theres no dub yet so you won't want to watch it lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vegeta might be stronger than Goku during the arc at some point though...kinda looks like he might get to beat Goku Black if Beerus or Whis don't step in as it involves the Gods.

Don't think it is seasons, just arcs. Theres no dub yet so you won't want to watch it lol
Noooo I grew up loving goku he has to stay the most powerful I'll lose my shit if political correctness makes vegta stronger coz he's shorterrrrr. Hahaha messing bro

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well they are just about to release a compelete dragon ball z collection for blu Ray and DVD.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Future Trunks is now stronger than Goku and Vegeta lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Future Trunks is now stronger than Goku and Vegeta lol
Fuk this shittttt!!!!! I saw it on YouTube goku goes a bit angry for about then fails miserably and trunks fkn breaks the earth every time he walks.
Goku better be reinstated as the strongest

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Fuk this shittttt!!!!! I saw it on YouTube goku goes a bit angry for about then fails miserably and trunks fkn breaks the earth every time he walks.
I think goku will ,every time he gets to a new level he is restricted in the time he has it then he improves on it.
Future trunks will die sending vegeta crazy then vegeta will fail then goku will become the most power being in the universe even more powerful than beerus

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think goku will ,every time he gets to a new level he is restricted in the time he has it then he improves on it.
Future trunks will die sending vegeta crazy then vegeta will fail then goku will become the most power being in the universe even more powerful than beerus
He better and they better make him look like his ODeed on roids and hgh I don't like the new shredded no size animations

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has a new transformation, looks kinda LSSJ when Broly transforms but he has some blue aura like SSJB...dunno why but this shit still gets me excited as fuck lol

I don't think Goku will be the strongest this arc because the stronger he gets the stronger Black gets...will have to be Vegeta, Trunks or a fusion to beat Black. Goko will probs boss it later on as things start to fall in place.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has a new transformation, looks kinda LSSJ when Broly transforms but he has some blue aura like SSJB...dunno why but this shit still gets me excited as fuck lol

I don't think Goku will be the strongest this arc because the stronger he gets the stronger Black gets...will have to be Vegeta, Trunks or a fusion to beat Black. Goko will probs boss it later on as things start to fall in place.
I can't wait for the English release.
And they really need to do a goku vs superman movie lol. A fully fkn unleashed goku vs a fully unleashed superman, I think goku would fuk him 50 times before he realises his skin is penetratable lol.

By the way did you ever watch the movie adaption dragon ball evolution? It's as if a part of me died that night at auburn reading cinemas.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na I doubt Trunks will die, he fights both Black and Zamasu on his own in the next episode or two and survives. Bulma will die imo, no other reason for her to go to the future other than to die again. Vegeta will lose his shit..did you see how strong he got when Beerus slapped Bulma? Imagine him if she dies haha.

Beerus isn't close to the strongest. We know of atleast 6 that are stronger than him, probs more ontop of that. Whis is stronger than Beerus and he said that he wasn't fit to even reach the feet of the 5th strongest fighter lol.