Dragon Ball Super

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Saw broly on Sunday. It was a very good film. I liked how he got more character development this time around.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 I watched it, was entertaining I guess.
Yep. I think “entertaining” is all it was tbh. I hated the retcons especially with bardock and saiyans in general. Man I watched the original broly movie, yeah the backstory was dumb but fuck he was a beast and an actual saiyan. This broly was a fkn cuck protector of whamen and animals. And it was all about blaming his father and that bs. I felt like the fight was rushed and wasn’t really a dragon ball fight, we didn’t see goku struggle or whatever it was essentially just then wanting to get gogeta on the big screen. Anyways the animation was amazing though.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 The tournament of Power looks good so far. Just saw today's episode and Universe 9 has been wiped out.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 The tournament of Power looks good so far. Just saw today's episode and Universe 9 jas been wiped out.
Yeah it starts off decent then so many filler episodes follow suite lol. Is this the English dub version? I wouldn’t mind watching a few in English where you watching it?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah it starts off decent then so many filler episodes follow suite lol. Is this the English dub version? I wouldn’t mind watching a few in English where you watching it?
Yeah man. I am watching the english dub. I just download it.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked how they played errie music while the omni kings were happlily eliminating Universe 9. It shows that they maybe child like, but are to be taken seriously as they are Gods.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I liked how they played errie music while the omni kings were happlily eliminating Universe 9. It shows that they maybe child like, but are to be taken seriously as they are Gods.
Yeah they were going in an interesting direction there. I won’t spoil anything

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 The TOP is looking good so far. Man Master Roshi is one tough SOB. I thought he was a goner in last week's episode. Also is it just me or is Kale just an annoying crybaby?

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 The TOP is looking good so far. Man Master Roshi is one tough SOB. I thought he was goner in last week's episode. Also is it just me or is Kale just an annoying crybaby?
The female saiyans were forced into the show, toriyama never wanted them.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The female saiyans were forced into the show, toriyama never wanted them.
Not surprising considering the Social justice/PC climate of today. I am annoyed that kale acts like a sayain when she is in her Broly like state.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hey @Realist90 and @Nabsolutley fabulous. Frost just got eliminated from the tournament and got erased from existence after being tricked by Frieza. Things are getting interesting.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Goku and Jiren started to fight each other today and probably the first time in a while that we have seen the spirit bomb in action.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Has anyone started watching dragon ball hero’s?
Goku is on a mother level.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone read the Manga? I'm dying to find out what happens next but I'm trying to hold out for the anime return.