Dragon Ball Super

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmfao. Not bad but fuck ya. I couldn’t help myself and read the spoilers lol. So whis is essentially invincible or maybe only mui goku can take him. Gogeta confirmed? No mui goku fkn pissed off with that. They’ve made broly emotional, Beerus isn’t entertained, can’t let goku get a fkn solo win it has to be equal and slow vegeta as well.
MUI Goku would still get pumped by Whis, Angels are in a class of their own. Goku hasn't mastered UI despite it being called MUI, probably wont use it for a while and they're likely saving it as Gokus ultimate form later down the track as he gets stronger. We don't even know if Beerus has mastered UI yet and he's still far more powerful than Goku and has so many more years of experience on him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
MUI Goku would still get pumped by Whis, Angels are in a class of their own. Goku hasn't mastered UI despite it being called MUI, probably wont use it for a while and they're likely saving it as Gokus ultimate form later down the track as he gets stronger. We don't even know if Beerus has mastered UI yet and he's still far more powerful than Goku and has so many more years of experience on him.
Yeah but goku>vegeta. Lol
Na I’m still severely pumped for the movie the environmental animations look crazy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 new arc confirmed in the manga that will take place after the Broly movie so safe to say the anime will be back at some time. Looks like i'ill be reading the manga until then..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Nabsolutely Fabulous
You probably already seen it but dam those animations are out of this world. I was worried it would be soy boy downed lack of muscle tissues and masculinity but fuck everything is amazing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Nabsolutely Fabulous
You probably already seen it but dam those animations are out of this world. I was worried it would be soy boy downed lack of muscle tissues and masculinity but fuck everything is amazing.
Yh i saw this but..

@Realist90 HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW TRAILER WITH GOGETA? LOOKS FUCKING SICK.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i saw this but..

@Realist90 HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW TRAILER WITH GOGETA? LOOKS FUCKING SICK.
Yeah bro can’t wait haha. But still would have preferred goku needing to go mui especially with their budget they got. Would have been amazing to see. But this movie is purely for the fans lol.
I tell you what I’m most pissed about now?
Bardock. They soy boyd him way down. Full got rid of the last stand and shit against frieza. I’m not ok with this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah bro can’t wait haha. But still would have preferred goku needing to go mui especially with their budget they got. Would have been amazing to see. But this movie is purely for the fans lol.
I tell you what I’m most pissed about now?
Bardock. They soy boyd him way down. Full got rid of the last stand and shit against frieza. I’m not ok with this.
I don't think that was ever canon to begin with so you can just think of it happening in another timeline lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think that was ever canon to begin with so you can just think of it happening in another timeline lol.
Na it was bro. Namek arc. Frieza notices goku looks like a saiyan who stood up to him. How can you forget thisssssss. The one that was canon was where bardock time traveled back in time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Na it was bro. Namek arc. Frieza notices goku looks like a saiyan who stood up to him. How can you forget thisssssss. The one that was canon was where bardock time traveled back in time.
I thought you were talking about the episode of Bardock lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought you were talking about the episode of Bardock lol
No don’t back track now. I can’t fkn believe you how you’d do bardock like that.
They’ve completely overhauled his character into this loving ****. He was a fkn ruthless ****. I mean they even took the red fkn bandana off him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No don’t back track now. I can’t fkn believe you how you’d do bardock like that.
They’ve completely overhauled his character into this loving ****. He was a fkn ruthless ****. I mean they even took the red fkn bandana off him.
I swear the same scene was in the Bardock movie where it showed his crew get fucked up lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I swear the same scene was in the Bardock movie where it showed his crew get fucked up lol
Yeah it does but it’s still unforgivable on your part.

Anyways I understand why they did it. Can you imagine the western audience which is majority lefties now, see gokus dad as this barbaric toxic masculine character? They will start protesting.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to ign strong whamen review. She was disappointed and offended that goku didn’t reference kale when goku sees broly lol. So because of the lack of female empowerment she gave it an 8.5/10. I am shitting you not.
@Nabsolutely Fabulous

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
According to ign strong whamen review. She was disappointed and offended that goku didn’t reference kale when goku sees broly lol. So because of the lack of female empowerment she gave it an 8.5/10. I am shitting you not.
@Nabsolutely Fabulous
And how did that make you feel?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched Dragon Ball Super Brol6. I definitely geeked out and it’s awesome they made Broly canon.

I watched the Dragon Ball heroes mini series and it seems to be setting up for a new arc in DBS also where Zamasu is trying to take out the Omni King

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just watched Dragon Ball Super Brol6. I definitely geeked out and it’s awesome they made Broly canon.

I watched the Dragon Ball heroes mini series and it seems to be setting up for a new arc in DBS also where Zamasu is trying to take out the Omni King
Dragon ball heroes isn't related to the anime, it's just promotional material for the game in Japan.

The next arc of DBS has already started in the manga so the anime will probably use that as the source material moving forward. Looks interesting so far.

Still haven't seen the movie... :(

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragon ball heroes isn't related to the anime, it's just promotional material for the game in Japan.

The next arc of DBS has already started in the manga so the anime will probably use that as the source material moving forward. Looks interesting so far.

Still haven't seen the movie... :(
There was a great quality video up on YouTube last night HD. It may be taken down by now. Gotta say the animation was next level shit. I’ll save my review till you see it so I can talk about certain retconns and characters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There was a great quality video up on YouTube last night HD. It may be taken down by now. Gotta say the animation was next level shit. I’ll save my review till you see it so I can talk about certain retconns and characters
Is it dubbed or subbed?