CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
YOI think vegetable will go UI?
Eventually, dunno if it will happen during the tournament. Also had a mad laugh when Vados was like having a cry about Champa getting erased yet she was sitting next to Whis already and chilling with them lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 are you cut thay Vegeta is getting a new form? Haha. Looks like all the Saiyans are going to have unique forms that they will continue to develop.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 are you cut thay Vegeta is getting a new form? Haha. Looks like all the Saiyans are going to have unique forms that they will continue to develop.
Yeah I am actually lol. Get fucked if vegeta can take goku kaioken x20 lol.
Jiren still fucked him though so i was glad lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah I am actually lol. Get fucked if vegeta can take goku kaioken x20 lol.
Jiren still fucked him though so i was glad lol.
SSJB Vegeta is probably stronger than SSJB Goku tbh. Goku is just stronger overall because of his ability to push himself with KK whereas Vegeta can't and has been pushing himself with the Saiyan transformation.

Jiren also looks to be scaling his power depending on his opponent. Vegeta did mention how Jiren was stronger and faster against Goku. Jiren probably has some ulterior motive, especially considering how his convo with Goku went.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Superman would still kick all their arses.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Superman would still kick all their arses.
And Saitama would drop them all and still make it back in time to pick up the specials at the grocery store.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gotenks

Just came across this fan made anime of goku v jiren.

obviously i love the idea of goku solo-ing jiren rather than both vegeta and goku beating him. Takes away from goku being a crazy ****

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks

Just came across this fan made anime of goku v jiren.

obviously i love the idea of goku solo-ing jiren rather than both vegeta and goku beating him. Takes away from goku being a crazy ****
Yh i saw that yesterday, looks decent. Nobody will beat Jiren during the TOP imo, even if Goku and Vegeta team up.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i saw that yesterday, looks decent. Nobody will beat Jiren during the TOP imo, even if Goku and Vegeta team up.
i felt like the writers were willing too fuck up jirens power levels in order to please vegeta fan boys, but thank god they added vegeta saying, "you were much stronger against goku".
i reackon goku will get that long awaited form without the shirt and will go the end either eliminating jiren orrrrr they both survive maybe team up to try defeat the angels or something like that, orrrrrrrrr goku agrees jiren should win as his wish could be to want all universes wished back. I dunno theres so much room now, so many activites 'kicks leg to the side'.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i felt like the writers were willing too fuck up jirens power levels in order to please vegeta fan boys, but thank god they added vegeta saying, "you were much stronger against goku".
i reackon goku will get that long awaited form without the shirt and will go the end either eliminating jiren orrrrr they both survive maybe team up to try defeat the angels or something like that, orrrrrrrrr goku agrees jiren should win as his wish could be to want all universes wished back. I dunno theres so much room now, so many activites 'kicks leg to the side'.
Jiren just looks way too strong, only way he can lose is some bs or if he throws it for whatever reason.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jiren just looks way too strong, only way he can lose is some bs or if he throws it for whatever reason.
ill be ok with that tbh lol, hes such a non forgiving white oppressive male hahaha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ill be ok with that tbh lol, hes such a non forgiving white oppressive male hahaha
He's just too strong, the power gap almost feels as big as when Goku first fought Beerus, i just can't see them closing the gap in the next 8 minutes haha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 the power levels are all over the place, but fuck this is good haha. Vegetas blue looks so much better than the standard blue.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 the power levels are all over the place, but fuck this is good haha. Vegetas blue looks so much better than the standard blue.
Legit the power levels are so fucked lol they clearly don’t think that shit through lol, but I did love the new blue and the combination with goku, goku is a beast again. IM hoping for vegetable to get knocked out soon though so goku goes ultra instinct no shirt

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 last episode of super on april 1st...could be over could be a break, dunno yet.