Dragon Ball Super

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So? They're not exact copies of each other lol. You really are cut over this becauae they're female :tearsofjoy:

U6 is probably getting erased next anways but they're 100% coming back as their own universe or joining U7 considering U7 has fuck all life thanks to Freeza murdering everyone haha.
It's the same logic people like to say oh goku ssb is the as vegeta ssb.

Na I'm not cut just coz they're female, I'm triggered from the fact it's blatant political writing of the feminist/lesbian characters. If they were done without the politics I wouldn't be complaining, I haven't even complained about fkn ribrianne and how goku didn't manage to fuck her off yet lol.

I thought ou found it bullshit yourself at how ridiculously op they've made the fusion of kefla making her more powerful than God forms.

I only want hit back from u6 and champa for that beerus banta.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's the same logic people like to say oh goku ssb is the as vegeta ssb.

Na I'm not cut just coz they're female, I'm triggered from the fact it's blatant political writing of the feminist/lesbian characters. If they were done without the politics I wouldn't be complaining, I haven't even complained about fkn ribrianne and how goku didn't manage to fuck her off yet lol.

I thought ou found it bullshit yourself at how ridiculously op they've made the fusion of kefla making her more powerful than God forms.

I only want hit back from u6 and champa for that beerus banta.
Bro it's japan, they legit don't give a fuck about all this bs like over here lol. There's strong female Saiyans because heaps of the fans wanted to see strong female Saiyans. Same reason we saw Vegetto come back, it's because that's what the fans wanted.

Yes Kefla is too strong and inconsistent with previous potara fusions, but consistency has never been a strong point of the DB series. The reason they have made her so strong though is for plot, Goku needs to be pushed so he can reach UI again before he goes against Jiren.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro it's japan, they legit don't give a fuck about all this bs like over here lol. There's strong female Saiyans because heaps of the fans wanted to see strong female Saiyans. Same reason we saw Vegetto come back, it's because that's what the fans wanted.

Yes Kefla is too strong and inconsistent with previous potara fusions, but consistency has never been a strong point of the DB series. The reason they have made her so strong though is for plot, Goku needs to be pushed so he can reach UI again before he goes against Jiren.
Yeah but fkn atleast get him to vs a toppo or someone that's not ridiculous for him to be pushed as toppo was the first character for goku to wanna break his limit. If UI is tanked by kefla I'm done lol

They also docare what the west thinks coz the west is a big audience for them especially with medchandices hence they've gotten rid of the blood aspect and ultra violence that we saw in Z. So they've toned it down for us snowflake westies

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 Goku got fucking dropped! I wish i was there to see your face lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 Goku got fucking dropped! I wish i was there to see your face lol.
Ssb kaioken x10 goku can defeat hit but gets raped by Lesbian saiyans not even on God level of power yet, fusion or not there's still a massive gap between God power and everything below. Makes sense!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ssb kaioken x10 goku can defeat hit but gets raped by Lesbian saiyans not even on God level of power yet, fusion or not there's still a massive gap between God power and everything below. Makes sense!
God Ki isn't super strong though, there's plenty of mortals stronger than the Gods. King Kai, supreme Kai, etc are Gods but are weaker than Mortals. They also made a point of mentioning a million times that Goku was exhausted during his fight with Kefla so he's no where near full strength.

I'm really not that bothered with Kefla being that strong tbh. Yes she's stronger than she should be but in the end it's no big deal. All she's there for atm is for Goku to reach UI again.

I'm more interested in Whis' reaction to UI Goku. The first time he was excited as fuck, this time he looked concerned or a little angry. Maybe he's concerned about Gokus growth and him being a potential threat considering GoD's struggle to reach this state? Or maybe he's noticed something negative about the transformation? Could be draining his life force or some shit.

Also thought Beerus was going to jump down and fight Goku hahaha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
God Ki isn't super strong though, there's plenty of mortals stronger than the Gods. King Kai, supreme Kai, etc are Gods but are weaker than Mortals. They also made a point of mentioning a million times that Goku was exhausted during his fight with Kefla so he's no where near full strength.

I'm really not that bothered with Kefla being that strong tbh. Yes she's stronger than she should be but in the end it's no big deal. All she's there for atm is for Goku to reach UI again.

I'm more interested in Whis' reaction to UI Goku. The first time he was excited as fuck, this time he looked concerned or a little angry. Maybe he's concerned about Gokus growth and him being a potential threat considering GoD's struggle to reach this state? Or maybe he's noticed something negative about the transformation? Could be draining his life force or some shit.

Also thought Beerus was going to jump down and fight Goku hahaha.
Omg I legit noticed that as well bro about whis and his reaction, like for the first time I was like wait, is whis an evil ****?

You do have a point about kefla, she ain't gonna touch Jiren but it's jut how they've done it is like just forcefull bullshit.

Even though they kept saying gokus stamina wasn't fully regained, there's no way kefla should ave been able to knock a kaioken ssb goku out. But whatever yay, females are empowered all over.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 GOKU SURFED ON A KI BLAST WITH HIS FUCKING KAMEHAMEHA!! PROBABLY ONE OF THE SICKEST MOMENTS IN THE DB SERIES!!

Looks like Goku might actually be weaker in his UI state at this stage like Whis mentioned, looked like attacking put strain on his body or that could of been him lacking stamina? He also managed to calm his aura this time.

I'm guessing the blue aura will be his defensive state and the red will be the offense, makes sense when looking at promo image. He probably won't be able to combine the 2 states and will have switch between both attack and defence during battle rather than reacting flawlessly at this stage, would be to OP if he could and would put him uo against the Angels.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Realist90 GOKU SURFED ON A KI BLAST WITH HIS FUCKING KAMEHAMEHA!! PROBABLY ONE OF THE SICKEST MOMENTS IN THE DB SERIES!!

Looks like Goku might actually be weaker in his UI state at this stage like Whis mentioned, looked like attacking put strain on his body or that could of been him lacking stamina? He also managed to calm his aura this time.

I'm guessing the blue aura will be his defensive state and the red will be the offense, makes sense when looking at promo image. He probably won't be able to combine the 2 states and will have switch between both attack and defence during battle rather than reacting flawlessly at this stage, would be to OP if he could and would put him uo against the Angels.
Whilst ultra instinct goku should never have been needed to defeat kefla which ruins all power levels even more so than they were, it was so good having him kamahamaha all over her face hahaha.

Yeah I feel like he was stronger in his UI state against Jiren he seemed to be more instinctual and only made noises when he was losing his power. I'm pretty sure his attacks against Jiren were a lot more effective.
I'm ok with goku being OP especially with the ass pull of kefla.

Vegeta thinks he can master UI lol,

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Whilst ultra instinct goku should never have been needed to defeat kefla which ruins all power levels even more so than they were, it was so good having him kamahamaha all over her face hahaha.

Yeah I feel like he was stronger in his UI state against Jiren he seemed to be more instinctual and only made noises when he was losing his power. I'm pretty sure his attacks against Jiren were a lot more effective.
I'm ok with goku being OP especially with the ass pull of kefla.

Vegeta thinks he can master UI lol,
Na they weren't as strong against Jiren either, that's why he tanked Gokus final attack with ease instead of dodging.

Kefla didn't end up being as stupidly as strong once the SSJ transformations kicked in, it's just that base Kefla was way to strong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na they weren't as strong against Jiren either, that's why he tanked Gokus final attack with ease instead of dodging.

Kefla didn't end up being as stupidly as strong once the SSJ transformations kicked in, it's just that base Kefla was way to strong.
Yeah but I feel like had cauliflower been able to go ssj3 goku would have had to go blue just for that. Kefla in every sense of power scaling ass pulling is a joke lol.

I didn't prefer how goku was more unconscious a almost whilst fighting Jiren with no talking just getting shit done. I really can't wait to see his final form that we've seen in the promos.

You reackon vegeta will get UI in this tournament? I hope he doesn't it's like they're giving everyone power ups and forms lol, here you go here's ssj3 for feeling a thing in your back, here you go vegeta just coz goku got UI you should also get UI.

I just much prefer when there's a distinction between characters I hate they wanna make it all even and equal to not hurt fans lol and it's gokus show ffs and the **** was the rust in a thousand years or something to go super saiyan, it makes sense this **** is always ahead of others, by the way I've grown to love Japanese goku version, he's much more of a smart ass and cocky **** than the heroic English version lol.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Kefla eliminated I think we might be on the verge of seeing U6 being erased either next or after U2

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Kefla eliminated I think we might be on the verge of seeing U6 being erased either next or after U2
I've got a feeling due to some spoilers about Jiren in the manga, that Jiren will win the tournament by goku eliminating himself so Jiren can make the wish. Sort of like the first fight of goku and hit how goku eliminated himself.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a feeling due to some spoilers about Jiren in the manga, that Jiren will win the tournament by goku eliminating himself so Jiren can make the wish. Sort of like the first fight of goku and hit how goku eliminated himself.
Hmm I hope that's not how it ends. We need a planet Sadala arc and that won't happen with that ending. Do you think we'll see Frieza v Jiren?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmm I hope that's not how it ends. We need a planet Sadala arc and that won't happen with that ending. Do you think we'll see Frieza v Jiren?
We could potentially see frieza vs Jiren coz honestly who is there eft for frieza to go all out for? They've fkd the power levels this tournament especially with that forced kefla character.
Bro I'd much rather if they wish back planet vegeta, imagine the arc with that, fkn bardock will be back and all them *****.

I don't think my theory will happen where goku will let Jiren win but dbs has been doing these weird happy endings. I personally want to see goku solo Jiren, I haven't seen goku solo anyone since the namek arc against frieza which still holds up as one of the greatest fights in anime history.

I could also see vegeta getting eliminated by toppo, as toppo is meant to be on par or almost on par with the God of destruction and I don't really want vegeta at that level lol and then I could see golden frieza destroying toppo but then frieza taking on Jiren will see himself eliminated and that's when goku gets his full form and goes all out with Jiren for like 6-8 episodes haha.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could potentially see frieza vs Jiren coz honestly who is there eft for frieza to go all out for? They've fkd the power levels this tournament especially with that forced kefla character.
Bro I'd much rather if they wish back planet vegeta, imagine the arc with that, fkn bardock will be back and all them *****.

I don't think my theory will happen where goku will let Jiren win but dbs has been doing these weird happy endings. I personally want to see goku solo Jiren, I haven't seen goku solo anyone since the namek arc against frieza which still holds up as one of the greatest fights in anime history.

I could also see vegeta getting eliminated by toppo, as toppo is meant to be on par or almost on par with the God of destruction and I don't really want vegeta at that level lol and then I could see golden frieza destroying toppo but then frieza taking on Jiren will see himself eliminated and that's when goku gets his full form and goes all out with Jiren for like 6-8 episodes haha.
Nah Planet Sadala would open up much more stories. The old U 7 Saiyans has already been done in Z and the Z movies. Frieza has actually been one of the best team members on U7 so far surprisingly. His focus has been to actually eliminate threats not just challenge himself like Goku has been. Vegeta won't be eliminated as there will probably be a return of Vegito at some point I'd say

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah Planet Sadala would open up much more stories. The old U 7 Saiyans has already been done in Z and the Z movies. Frieza has actually been one of the best team members on U7 so far surprisingly. His focus has been to actually eliminate threats not just challenge himself like Goku has been. Vegeta won't be eliminated as there will probably be a return of Vegito at some point I'd say
Vegito is too much of a cop out now I think, but still better than kefla lol

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vegito is too much of a cop out now I think, but still better than kefla lol
Nah anything is possible when the fate of the universe is at stake. It feels like they are setting up all these filler characters for a video game maybe. Why else would Ribrianne get so much air time?

U7 doesn't even need to fight Jiren atm. They just need to avoid any more eliminations

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah anything is possible when the fate of the universe is at stake. It feels like they are setting up all these filler characters for a video game maybe. Why else would Ribrianne get so much air time?

U7 doesn't even need to fight Jiren atm. They just need to avoid any more eliminations
I preferred ribrianne over the kefla whores hahaha. It could be u2 that's gone next, apparently the u6 namekians have some real good regeneration skills.

When it comes to near the end I doubt toppo and Jiren will allow it hahaha well toppo won't even be needed I feel like Jiren will just go on a rampage eliminating everyone but goku is the only **** still there that can take him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 just caught up to this today, hadn't watched it for an entire month!