CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Episode 114: then birth of a mega legendary feminist super saiyan. :grinning:

What shits me is this, it was made clear in battle of gods arc that super saiyan transformations have nothing on God forms, goku could easily go into regular super saiyan God form and destroy them going off battle of gods logic, as the God form is on a whole nother level to super saiyan forms. Also goku should be able to easily one shot kale and cufla in base powered up form with how powerful he's become.
Goku isn't anywhere near full power considering he almost died fighting Jiren 2 minutes ago lol. He also likes fighting at a disadvantage to push himself. You also have to remember he is RECOVERING stamina while fighting them, he's basically cruising. The U6 Saiyans also have pretty high base levels considering they didn't tap into SSJ until much later.

I'm more interested to see how they fuse. I'm guessing Champa will give them the Potara earrings.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goku isn't anywhere near full power considering he almost died fighting Jiren 2 minutes ago lol. He also likes fighting at a disadvantage to push himself. You also have to remember he is RECOVERING stamina while fighting them, he's basically cruising. The U6 Saiyans also have pretty high base levels considering they didn't tap into SSJ until much later.

I'm more interested to see how they fuse. I'm guessing Champa will give them the Potara earrings.
Everyone thought those earrings were banned lol. Zeno keeps allowing shit haha

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 don't read the title and preview for the next episode :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Gotenks
If you think this shit is right, we are no longer talking here.
Goku ssb beaten on by bitches that haven't even tapped into God Ki yet?
Power levels are all over the place to help this feminist writing.

See thanks for triggering me.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Gotenks
If you think this shit is right, we are no longer talking here.
Goku ssb beaten on by bitches that haven't even tapped into God Ki yet?
Power levels are all over the place to help this feminist writing.

See thanks for triggering me.
Well fusion is OP... :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well fusion is OP... :tearsofjoy:
Super saiyan or regular vegito can't touch fused zamasu, had to go blue. You want me to believe they're able to beat goku which blue is a power beating regular super saiyan God? I can't wait until u6 is erased.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's getting a a bit silly with all the powerups the U6's Saiyans are getting in such a short period of time. The only reason they must be doing this is to set up a Planet Sadala arc after the Tournament of Power has finished.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's getting a a bit silly with all the powerups the U6's Saiyans are getting in such a short period of time. The only reason they must be doing this is to set up a Planet Sadala arc after the Tournament of Power has finished.
Yh you can tell they're trying to develop certain characters to prepare for future arcs, but they have totally fucked the power levels again by doing so. No way should base Kefla be speed blitzing SSJG Goku, that jump in power is fucking ridiculous compared to the Vegetto fusion we saw against fused Zamasu. Base Vegetto should of been pretty much on par with fused Zamasu following this logic lol.

Base Kefla is currently stronger than SSJ2 Caulifla and Kale combined, it's just way to big a jump. Kefla is at the very minimum 200 times stronger than base Caulifa and Kale when a potara fusion should only be 10's of times stronger not 100's lol.

Now how stong is she going to be when she hits SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3? It's also going to make the gap between SSJG and SSJB bigger lol. I bet @Realist90 is massively pissed off haha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh you can tell they're trying to develop certain characters to prepare for future arcs, but they have totally fucked the power levels again by doing so. No way should base Kefla be speed blitzing SSJG Goku, that jump in power is fucking ridiculous compared to the Vegetto fusion we saw against fused Zamasu. Base Vegetto should of been pretty much on par with fused Zamasu following this logic lol.

Base Kefla is currently stronger than SSJ2 Caulifla and Kale combined, it's just way to big a jump. Kefla is at the very minimum 200 times stronger than base Caulifa and Kale when a potara fusion should only be 10's of times stronger not 100's lol.

Now how stong is she going to be when she hits SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3? It's also going to make the gap between SSJG and SSJB bigger lol. I bet @Realist90 is massively pissed off haha
Seeing you agreeing with baby blues post, it appears you agree with me that this is a shot fest but you just carry on coz you know how triggered I get. ****.
The episode was ridiculous. I told you last time super saiyan God (red) should be able to one shot them as it's tapped into a completely different and whole nother level of power that a regular super saiyan 1-3 cannot touch not a base fkn fusion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Seeing you agreeing with baby blues post, it appears you agree with me that this is a shot fest but you just carry on coz you know how triggered I get. ****.
The episode was ridiculous. I told you last time super saiyan God (red) should be able to one shot them as it's tapped into a completely different and whole nother level of power that a regular super saiyan 1-3 cannot touch not a base fkn fusion.
RIP GOKU

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that fan art or for real?

They didn't even need to do all these ridiculous power ups. Instead of destroying the credibility of SSJG as the ultimate power up, they could have just had Goku fighting in his base form or just plain SSJ. Goku had to die to achieve SSJ3 and needed to channel the power of 5 Saiyans to achieve SSJG but now these forms can be achieved in 20 mins?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is that fan art or for real?

They didn't even need to do all these ridiculous power ups. Instead of destroying the credibility of SSJG as the ultimate power up, they could have just had Goku fighting in his base form or just plain SSJ. Goku had to die to achieve SSJ3 and needed to channel the power of 5 Saiyans to achieve SSJG but now these forms can be achieved in 20 mins?
Yh it's fan art. The Dragon ball series has always had ridiculous power ups so it's nothing new, it's just that it isn't just Goku getting them now so more people are getting pissed. I'm not really bothered because like i said it's part of the series, but it's really illogical how base Kefla is SSJG level lol.

I'm also just telling myself the U6 Saiyans are genetically different and closer to the hybrids Saiyans of U7. Transformations are easier to achieve considering kids reached SSJ/SSJ2/SSJ3 despite the fact adult Goku and Vegeta had to basically destroy their bodies to do so, heck Vegeta still can't turn SSJ3 lol.

Spoilers and titles are out for the next few episodes, @Realist90 needs to go on suicide watch if he reads them hahaha.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh it's fan art. The Dragon ball series has always had ridiculous power ups so it's nothing new, it's just that it isn't just Goku getting them now so more people are getting pissed. I'm not really bothered because like i said it's part of the series, but it's really illogical how base Kefla is SSJG level lol.

I'm also just telling myself the U6 Saiyans are genetically different and closer to the hybrids Saiyans of U7. Transformations are easier to achieve considering kids reached SSJ/SSJ2/SSJ3 despite the fact adult Goku and Vegeta had to basically destroy their bodies to do so, heck Vegeta still can't turn SSJ3 lol.

Spoilers and titles are out for the next few episodes, @Realist90 needs to go on suicide watch if he reads them hahaha.
Hybrid children of goku and vegeta though not just any saiyans lol especially gokus genes.
And yes I have read the titles. Ultra instinct not strong enough for kefla now? This is beyond fkn dumb now. This bitch at Jirens level now or there abouts? Lollll

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hybrid children of goku and vegeta though not just any saiyans lol especially gokus genes.
And yes I have read the titles. Ultra instinct not strong enough for kefla now? This is beyond fkn dumb now. This bitch at Jirens level now or there abouts? Lollll
Doesn't matter, they are Saiyans from 2 different universes and they are genetically different.

UI beats Kefla easy, SSJB isn't enough though. I'm just going to say Goku pressures himself into another life or death situation to reach UI again, him constantly powering up whe he shouldn't have the energy makes it looks like he wants to hit his limit again.

Here's an auraless UI Goku for 116...dunno if they will add the aura in the episode.
DOPOYLkUMAE1BXR.jpg

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, they are Saiyans from 2 different universes and they are genetically different.

UI beats Kefla easy, SSJB isn't enough though. I'm just going to say Goku pressures himself into another life or death situation to reach UI again, him constantly powering up whe he shouldn't have the energy makes it looks like he wants to hit his limit again.

Here's an auraless UI Goku for 116...dunno if they will add the aura in the episode.
View attachment 4316
I'm so over that genetically different ass pull. If that were the case why did they get rid of caba so easily? Lol

It's a feminist ass pull, goku should be able to annihilate them in blue and even regular God form. Shouldn't have to go UI to defeat her.

They mightn't add the aura but I hope they do. And I can't wait for the actual full transformation we've seen with his shirt off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm so over that genetically different ass pull. If that were the case why did they get rid of caba so easily? Lol

It's a feminist ass pull, goku should be able to annihilate them in blue and even regular God form. Shouldn't have to go UI to defeat her.

They mightn't add the aura but I hope they do. And I can't wait for the actual full transformation we've seen with his shirt off.
Because Cabbage is weak lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's got the same genetics as cauliflower. I really hope u6 is the next universe erased. And not wished back at the end.
So? They're not exact copies of each other lol. You really are cut over this becauae they're female :tearsofjoy:

U6 is probably getting erased next anways but they're 100% coming back as their own universe or joining U7 considering U7 has fuck all life thanks to Freeza murdering everyone haha.