DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me you wouldn't take her to pound town ;)
To quote what a mate once said to me about a girl once in reference to saying he thought a girl was good looking "You'd suck the farts out of her ass and it'd be the sweetest breaths you'd ever taken"

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To quote what a mate once said to me about a girl once in reference to saying he thought a girl was good looking "You'd suck the farts out of her ass and it'd be the sweetest breaths you'd ever taken"
And then use her sh!t for toothpaste

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone asked me where I learnt my craft with regard to homeowners v renters (good v evil)

I learnt from the best, a landlord from many decades ago, he died in late 90s, taught me everything I know, think Mr miyagi and the karate kid..

This man now passed (keeping renters in hell accountable) known as Pepe, he would not use a real estate agent but manage the property himself, his way. He would attend his property every Saturday morning, collect his rent in person and fix any misc issues .. he would kick out a renter not because they were a bad payer (they wouldn't dare not pay) but because he didn't like where they parked their car(s) or the way they dressed or lawn wasn't well kept. He would have words with them every weekend about anything he didn't like. If renters didn't pay on the Saturday or suggested any hardship he would make a few calls and remove their furniture and belongings on the spot. I was within 1km and was summoned a few times to help remove a tenant. He would Keep a few things for the weeks rent also. Brutal with collecting debt, vicious if you owed him a dollar

Today's eviction moratorium wouldnt be digested by him, if you don't pay saturday morning and by midday your out. Possession is 9/10ths of the law was his rule, let's start arguing from having possession.

Renters knew that the first way to split their pay was rent, anything left they can buy essentials ..

Today renters buy their smokes first, tv from aldi next, a few cartons of beer, petrol and food and then if there is anything left maybe trickle in the rent.

Pepe would be rolling in his grave, mate I'm doing my best but it's a different world in 2020. People are offended if you call them fat, short, or suggest they should pay rent. In your day Pepe, bury them alive in a ditch with their pillow.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's fake BTW, but still funny.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed dog shit near my letterbox. On my freshly cut grass.

I grabbed my shovel when it was a little dark and flung it on my neighbours door.

Mrs blueboost had a go at me, how do I know it was their dog?

Well I've caught them before, caught his dog in the act and had words with him, he apologised and cleaned it up. But what about all the times I didn't catch him..

She persisted with but how do you know this time it was them.. there are plenty people walking dogs.

My reply it was them "more or less" I'll bet the house on it

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I noticed dog shit near my letterbox. On my freshly cut grass.

I grabbed my shovel when it was a little dark and flung it on my neighbours door.

Mrs blueboost had a go at me, how do I know it was their dog?

Well I've caught them before, caught his dog in the act and had words with him, he apologised and cleaned it up. But what about all the times I didn't catch him..

She persisted with but how do you know this time it was them.. there are plenty people walking dogs.

My reply it was them "more or less" I'll bet the house on it
There's a Mrs Blue Boost? Heaven help her!! Must have been attracted to all those Rolex watches you wear!!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the best things happened this week.

Aerobics Oz style is back streaming on 10 play.

What a show.. who did t wake up at 6.30am back in the day to watch it. When June Jones was head trainer, she was always hectic.. no hello no nothing, just gets going on the burst , off to work or school having felt like you did a mad workout . Best show

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score