DOOM BREAK: Quarantine Fun Thread

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really hate to say this but ....

I was watching fast and the furious the original.. I noticed something very suspicious.

When they are lining up for their drag race , vin diesel or torreto was in his RX7. He goes to turn on his alpine deck and subs.. I noticed he had alpine type S subs.. cheap subs.. basically the bottom of the range. Alpine type r or type X subs are heaps better. For someone professing to have the best of everything in his car. Cheap subs .

Torretto criticises Brian's car for his standalone engine management system, not a bad way to spend $10 grand he says..

I'd like to criticise torreto on his type s subs.. cheap subs torreto, get some alpine type r at least, not a bad way to spend $1500.

https://www.alpine.com.au/product-category/subwoofers/

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I bought some shoes off a drug dealer the other day. I don't know what he laced them with but I was trippin all day.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Local junkie evades Nowra LAC/Highway Patrol officers on a Mountain bike then tries making a run for it but didn’t realise I was about to send the **** for 10!!

NGL never in a million years did I think the Good ol Stop/Slow Stick through the Front spokes was actually going to work and was going to either throw a Cone at him or just slap the **** off his bike with the Stop/Slow sign on the other end of the stick so I gave it a go not expecting a great outcome and here was the outcome!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I really hate to say this but ....

I was watching fast and the furious the original.. I noticed something very suspicious.

When they are lining up for their drag race , vin diesel or torreto was in his RX7. He goes to turn on his alpine deck and subs.. I noticed he had alpine type S subs.. cheap subs.. basically the bottom of the range. Alpine type r or type X subs are heaps better. For someone professing to have the best of everything in his car. Cheap subs .

Torretto criticises Brian's car for his standalone engine management system, not a bad way to spend $10 grand he says..

I'd like to criticise torreto on his type s subs.. cheap subs torreto, get some alpine type r at least, not a bad way to spend $1500.

https://www.alpine.com.au/product-category/subwoofers/
I suppose that he's after the best for his cars performance as opposed to the way his stereo system sounds.

As a general rule, Alpine, Pioneer, JVC and Kenwood have the best car stereo systems, so as long as you have one of them, you're good to go.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose that he's after the best for his cars performance as opposed to the way his stereo system sounds.

As a general rule, Alpine, Pioneer, JVC and Kenwood have the best car stereo systems, so as long as you have one of them, you're good to go.
But within each brand there is the low series and high series..

Just like performance cars, more power or less power. But they definately skimped on the subs in that movie. Cheapies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Who needs a sound system when you have a symphony of 8 cylinders screaming?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta fkn point lol
Sure does, i thought it was a pretty silly idea. Like he said, you have already touched everything to put into your trolly/basket then put it on the checkout where then the checkout person touches your stuff to scan it. So i don't see why they can't pack your bags.