Gilded
Reaction score
I had been lucky.
Life for me has been fairly normal.
Been going to work as usual.
Till now.

Last night we were informed a colleague has been tested positive to covid 19

So, here I sit at home.
Been tested and now my house is my cell.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wents Mountain biking today was brutal on the legs I'll need some more practice, loosing weight though, got bored in this lockdown so started doing stuff 96kg to 88kg so far so lockdown got its upside, I still look like a pregnant ET with skinny aboriginal legs but it's a start

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wents Mountain biking today was brutal on the legs I'll need some more practice, loosing weight though, got bored in this lockdown so started doing stuff 96kg to 88kg so far so lockdown got its upside, I still look like a pregnant ET with skinny aboriginal legs but it's a start
That’s not too shabby losing 8kg, by the time we get to summer you’ll be strutting around in dick stickers flaunting a cool six pack lol
Jokes aside I can’t wait for a bit of normality again and hitting the gym , these daily walks aren’t bad but need some variety.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s not too shabby losing 8kg, by the time we get to summer you’ll be strutting around in dick stickers flaunting a cool six pack lol
Jokes aside I can’t wait for a bit of normality again and hitting the gym , these daily walks aren’t bad but need some variety.
Luckily I'm surrounded by water and moutains can escape and doesn't feel like a lockdown

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Went from 85kg pre lockdown and currently sitting at 98kg. I live across from this

20210228_203255.png

and manage to get out fishing the ledges and walking the beaches and kayaking the estuary 4-5 a week but still cant drop the weight.

Pretty sure it's because ﹰI'm having so much fun with my new hobby being an alcoholic