Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah all very valid points. I just hope we invest in a legitimate option behind Mahoney, if he gets injured we are in big trouble.
Exactly, we should be carefull what we wish for, as an example we couldn't wait to see the back of Meany, and we got Dumpty instead.
While he wasn't much good, he was better than the other options at our club, we better hope and pray that Mahoney dosen't get hurt.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
A big fucking steel broom needs to be put through the place..
Seriously we have a lot of players taking the piss.
Getting paid good $$$ for average efforts.
JMK I think does put in the effort but his game is limited. Nothing against the guy but happy to see him move on.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Good luck to the kid. I know he’s everybody’s whipping boy on here, but he’s always played to the best of HIS ability, so once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog to me.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally the era of rubbish hookers is over. It's been 8 years of reserve graders running around in the 9 jersey. Thank fuck that nightmare is over. It's a crime that Lichaa and JMK ever played more than 10 games for our club. Cant believe the Dolphins signed him, even as a backup. Does Wayne even watch our games?

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ain’t too many Bulldogs stars at the moment.
Wonder if he could take Waddell and Allen with him.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well done JMK. Hopefully the better coach makes him a better player.
Will he become our next Jonathon Thurston, with Kennelers moaning about another one that got away?