Social Media Dolphins land their 2nd marquee man

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Someone on here a while ago said Lachy Lewis was signing with the Dolphins for 2022 seasons QCup team with a promise for first shot at a halves spot in 2023 First grade team. What happened to that? Anyone know what Lachy is doing?
who give a fuck, should be locked up

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have the fuckhead pilchards signed number 3 yet??? I have a 7 they could get for a steal...
I'm surprised they never went for Elliott considering his new gf plays for the Women's Broncos. Would have been a shoe in.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jermaine Osako is a decent signing that won't break the bank

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
theirs plenty of ex bulldogs players from the last couple years that are still free agents. That Should provide a good successful foundation for them.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
theirs plenty of ex bulldogs players from the last couple years that are still free agents. That Should provide a good successful foundation for them.
Hopefully we can jettison Allen,JMK and or Flanagan. Can someone put together some sort of highlight packages and forward them to the Dullfins recruitment people

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the porpoises should be heavily fined for not attracting players.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Buy 1 get one free.
Offer Allan and get a flannagen free of charge I’ll organise his plane tickets

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wow, I'm sick of the shit ***** already and they even haven't got a fkn team yet.

Fkn Pilchards

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed could probably start now and vlog his journey to the Pilchards.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm squad didn't look too imposing for their inaugural year yet they managed to finish 3rd.. I know the game has changed considerably since then, however I still think it's way too early to dismiss the dolphins as irrelevant. They are in a position to swoop on any breakout players or players who fall out of favour with their clubs this year, plus still have the ability to throw money at any off contract marquee players (or ones with player options like ponga). Dolphins are a very professionally run club. They have been very successful on the field and even more successful off it. I grew up playing for the dolphins. I personally hope they do well, and importantly I hope they upset and outperform the broncos consistently moving forward.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm squad didn't look too imposing for their inaugural year yet they managed to finish 3rd.. I know the game has changed considerably since then, however I still think it's way too early to dismiss the dolphins as irrelevant. They are in a position to swoop on any breakout players or players who fall out of favour with their clubs this year, plus still have the ability to throw money at any off contract marquee players (or ones with player options like ponga). Dolphins are a very professionally run club. They have been very successful on the field and even more successful off it. I grew up playing for the dolphins. I personally hope they do well, and importantly I hope they upset and outperform the broncos consistently moving forward.
It's tough going for them right now, but I expect them to do very well once they find their groove, especially as they're already a successful club, as you mentioned.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure the nrl will be giving them all types of leg ups to ensure they're an immediate success. Probably 25% increase on salary cap, every Friday and Sunday prime slots, favourable ref calls etc.