Social Media Dolphins land their 2nd marquee man

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good has our recruitment been with Gus on board.....you have to feel for skeletor and his cashed up gumpise. All cashed up and no one to blow :grinning:

We might be able to tempt them in a slightly used Corey Allen or a halfback with a cool nick name The Flange. Two bonified super stars right there.
Best part is the media and NRL have probably hated seeing us land plenty of good players over the Dolphins. They wouldn't have seen it coming. Watch them hit the roof if we get Paulo.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on here a while ago said Lachy Lewis was signing with the Dolphins for 2022 seasons QCup team with a promise for first shot at a halves spot in 2023 First grade team. What happened to that? Anyone know what Lachy is doing?
I think he sells TV'S at Harvey Norman now

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honest questions....

1. Who the fuck is that?

2. Who was their first marquee?
Kaufusi from the Storm is marquee 1 lol ..and this bloke Ray Stone is an average 9 but hits big in defence I recall, handy player not near a proper hooker though at this stage.

Now I'm thinking Pilchards is better though LOLphins not bad either (boatman benny and the lolphins? :laughing: )

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on here a while ago said Lachy Lewis was signing with the Dolphins for 2022 seasons QCup team with a promise for first shot at a halves spot in 2023 First grade team. What happened to that? Anyone know what Lachy is doing?
Only thing that matters is his not playing for us anymore. Other then that who cares where he plays.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only thing that matters is his not playing for us anymore. Other then that who cares where he plays.
his mrs has some successful business doesnt she? he's fine for coin i thought

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As biased as it sounds with the lack of good options for the dolphins they would be silly to not be having a crack at all of the guys mentioned.. Thompson..Cotric..Allen..Flanagan. At least we know who they are unlike the latest guy they signed. Sheesh

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been told that there close to signing dce and Marty Taupau be interesting if this has much substance to it

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you only have two players on the books, they're your marquee players until further notice. I think they'll land one or two quality players. But the talent isn't around to get them firing in their first couple of seasons IMO.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s selling sound bars

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they'll be a strong team. Bennett has a pool of potential dolphins at seaworld that he's got his eye on.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like the bloke, but id love to see Cam Smith come out of retirement and play for the Dullfins. I know it won't happen ,but i really love watching Okunbor steamroll him !