Social Media Dolphins land their 2nd marquee man

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Surely you need to pay overs, even overs on overs, for your first 1-2 big signings. Kaufusi and Stone aren't going to help the Dolphins sign other players. Wayne's a draw card but there's so much uncertainty regarding the roster. They need to be offering someone like Ponga at least 1.3m a year. Munster the same.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dullfins will be in the wooden spoon cup with the cowboys

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome recruitment hahahahahahaa
The rate the dolphins are struggling to recruit and potentially pay overs. Why don't we shop Thompson and cotric to them for 23 full freight and just keep them this year instead of paying them to play somewhere else in 22 to relieve cap for 23. That is assuming the rumours are true.

Better yet why don't we just keep them and shop Flanagan and Allan for full freight. I know a lot of things have to fall into place for that to happen but worth a try at least

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact that Juniour Paulo has not committed to the Eels or accepted the Dolphins offer gives legs to the rumour of Paulo to the Dogs. You would think he would be leaning one way or another by now.
I hope we pull it off somehow.. Parra they should be onto re-signing Paulo asap after losing Mahoney, Papalii and Niukore. Crazy to think he hasn’t committed yet.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Along with their 2nd marquee signing their team song has been leaked:

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
Ever so kind and gentle is he,
Tricks he will do when children appear,
And how they laugh when he's near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

Dolphins Team Mascot.......Creepy

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waynes not good at building weak teams he was terrible at knights but great with established rosters

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Honest questions....

1. Who the fuck is that?

2. Who was their first marquee?
1. Ray Stone. Parramatta Lock/Hooker. I actually kinda like him.

2. Felise Kaufusi

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rate the dolphins are struggling to recruit and potentially pay overs. Why don't we shop Thompson and cotric to them for 23 full freight and just keep them this year instead of paying them to play somewhere else in 22 to relieve cap for 23. That is assuming the rumours are true.

Better yet why don't we just keep them and shop Flanagan and Allan for full freight. I know a lot of things have to fall into place for that to happen but worth a try at least
I wouldn't want us lose either Thompson or Cotric, But I would accept the idea of losing either one with the Flang thrown in at full freight or near enough.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone on here a while ago said Lachy Lewis was signing with the Dolphins for 2022 seasons QCup team with a promise for first shot at a halves spot in 2023 First grade team. What happened to that? Anyone know what Lachy is doing?