Dogs win code war for ‘one of the most extraordinary young talents you can ever imagine’

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the type of thread where 04 Dreaming, Flanagun and Polly Power go MIA…..

Why is that? Because it’s a positive outcome Gould and Club were able to orchestrate. These individuals (or individual if they are multiple aliases) aren’t Bulldog fans.. there on this forum to destabilise.
Nasheed is also quiet because he’s busy watching his native India play in the ODI World Cup Final.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woods was probably going to re-sign anyway but I'm sure Gus getting Conti from the Tigers helped his decision as they're friends and have played junior reps together.
Oh BuT wHaT hAs GuS dOnE lAtElY???

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it legal to be a part owner of a pub at 17??? Well done Uncle Arthur!!!
I'd imagine if there's a Trust between the parties, it may be possible.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great news, few years ago this would have not happened.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Locking up ya promising young jnrs is always a plus so well done to this involved but fuck me “one of the most extrordinary young talents u could ever imagine”. Good way to put ridiculous amount of undue pressure on the kid. How often do we see this kinda talk lead to a failure of a young half. Very recently rings a bell as Gus put a similar wrap on Karl olupau as a half. Fast forward 9 months apparently hes not a half hes a lock lol
Keep your trolling up! SHIT CNUT!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is the type of thread where 04 Dreaming, Flanagun and Polly Power go MIA…..

Why is that? Because it’s a positive outcome Gould and Club were able to orchestrate. These individuals (or individual if they are multiple aliases) aren’t Bulldog fans.. there on this forum to destabilise.
They all posted though

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said Gould has many strengths signing juniors one of them and has some glaring weaknesses. Only once since 1991 has a club he’s been at won an NRL title and that was Roosters 2002 a Clayton’s premiership. Penrith began to see and brought back Cleary to make the changes to take them to the level.

Any signings done outside of Top 30, Supplementary and NSW Cup shouldn’t be talked up, have articles like this one was written from a Bulldogs executive and no need for threads. It’s undue pressure for a flegg player yet alone SG ball player. Still so much growing especially mentally.

Alamoti was so talked up, Politis even went to a juniors game to watch him normally Politis only cares about the top end of town and one season after his NRL debut at 19 he was spat out by the club for Ethan Quai Ward and someone who hasn’t played since the first covid lockdown. Alamoti has been snapped up by Penrith. Cleary sees something that Gould doesn’t.

Just allow the kid to play SG ball without any pressure. So many have come through and been spat out before. Not just our club, all clubs, all major sports.
One of your best troll comments here ,,, awesome small picture trigger reaction bait … keep it up gun .. your scoring 8’s at the moment ..

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came here looking for EXACTLY THIS NEWS! HOW GOOD! Fantastic work to keep the focus on retaining talented juniors and building from within!