Dogs to upset Panthers

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
His defence saved 3 tries. Mounties forwards dominated. We won easily. Lewis didnt throw any balls into the grand stand.
Barrett has gotta try him on form

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bahahah mate we can't even beat an egg at the moment. I think the best we can hope for is to keep within 3 converted tries. I will eat my words on here publicly if I' m wrong but I'd wager we wont even get close except for the kick off
It’s be a training run for them. If it wasn’t for cowboys solid defence and last touches to knock balls out the score line should of read 50-0.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title suggests I reckon we have a chance against them at Bankwest if we get even possession. I didn't think we were that bad against the Knights just got tired from all the defence.
We made the Knights look like the Panthers or Storm. Next week is the real deal though. Hopefully Barrett has some knowledge that will help in our game plan IF our players are capable of executing that is. RFM and Napa should be better for the run although many say RFM has lost weight so maybe lost much of his effectiveness. I hope that's not the case. Barrett may have got him to trim down expecting an even faster game but we still need some size or we'll get trampled like we did against the Knights. We need RFM to play exactly how he did last year. Only thing he could improve would be offloads.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do not care about the defense

I want to be entertained with some good attacking footy from us. Hopefully it's a dry weather game and we turn up.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some might consider me to be a tin foil hat wearer. But if enough money goes on Penrith for the win I think the refs will be doing their best to get us over the line. I honestly think we've got enough strike power to compete with most teams. Doesn't mean I think we will beat them all, but we should be able to give most teams a run for their money.

Barrett should know the weaknesses of individual players pretty well and will hopefully have our boys ready to exploit any deficiencies within their roster.

I don't really know what to expect ahead of next week. If we get a fair share of penalties and set restarts we'll look far better. Hopefully we eliminate some of the stupid mistakes and give the Panthers an ass whooping.
So you’re saying we should all go put money on Penrith... win, win!

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone say on here. The aim should always be to win, no matter what. If anyone in our club ever said this or thought this they should be fired immediately.
He’s said dumber shit than that sadly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
C'mon guys have faith in the process.

We knew it wasn't gonna happen overnight.

There are several obstacles to overcome.
Roster, gameplans, mental strength and tenacity, conditioning, physicality, some error ridddled players. The list goes on.

It's being addressed.

Baz is not Dean Pay or Delusional Des either.

Fans have every right to feel its Groundhog day but no, it's closer to the truth that all the issues are acknowledged and being rectified asap.

We won't win many games I guess but we will play some really good footy.

That's all we can take out of 2021 as far as results go but we are heading in the right direction for long term.

Pull results apart, analyse the teams performance, suggest solutions but hang in there. No more loser, with no hope of better things to come, talk in here :grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was the other Tolman when it came to defense
His defense is rubbish.. he probably would of let in 3 more tries with his poor reads..

If you want to keep picking unskillful players just because they can ' tackle' then we will continue to make up the numbers in the bottom 4..

I'd rather go down swinging then just absorbing punches in a defensive position on the ropes..

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ill be impressed if we lose by less then 40

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we can avoid being towelled up, it will be a victory in itself.. sad as that may seem, it's reality at this stage.. I hope the boys prove me wrong.. either way I'll be in attendance supporting the boys..