Dogs to upset Panthers

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When the lists come out today I’m not bothering with the team just going straight to the game officials
Peter Gough all good bro! That means if we get beaten this week we get beaten by an actual solid opposition team performance unlike the Knights, they had nothing and were behind until the repeat set restarts started coming in bucket loads! They didn’t need to earn a single metre after that ffs!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I absolutely hate the 6 again rule.
How is the captain of the team supposed to address the problem with his teammates when we don't know what we're getting penalised for?

And why on earth would the NRL want the game to be much quicker? To be more entertaining? The game is entertaining ENOUGH as it is. Players can only get fit as much as humanly possible. There's a limit to how fit a player can get naturally. I wouldn't be surprised if more and more players get busted for using performance enhancing drugs to keep up. But not just to keep up with the game but also using PED's to recover from injuries the quicker game will cause. The game has become too frantic and too much control has been given to the ref. If there has ever been a time in the history of rugby league where refs can so easily influence the result of the game and go unnoticed it is now.
I agree. It was already the best game in the world!! Why fuck with it. There was nothing wrong with how it was. If they wanted to see more football during an 80 min game, they should have just stopped the clock every time play stopped for a penalty or scrum etc. It just doesn't make sense. Especially when they just dropped it at the start of the season. Realistically teams should have been given at least a yeR to prepare for something that has such a massive impact on the game. Even this year there will be teams that will struggle, probably us.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love the positivity however unfortunately think that is too much of an ask for where were are at our stage of development. The core of this Penrith team have been building to this for a couple of years now.

I want to see overall improvement and particularly a better defensive effort and handling.

There is no reason I can see that we should get blown off the park.
.Screenshot_20210316-205901.jpg

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I reckon we can do it. I am also going to tip the tigers to beat the roosters, Multi is paying 26.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Multi i like far better, Penrith 13+ into Souths just at an easy looking -5.5 line.Not sure how you summise Tiges can win after the results last week? good luck but the Roosters look the 3rd banker of the round.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
The Multi i like far better, Penrith 13+ into Souths just at an easy looking -5.5 line.Not sure how you summise Tiges can win after the results last week? good luck but the Roosters look the 3rd banker of the round.
Roosters missing Crichton. Have lussick at 9.Tigers get AD back. You have L. Leilua up against Topenua or Butcher... I really like the tigers in this game

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys we are going to be proverbially bent over the barrel.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I never write us off a game. No matter who we play.
Dogs for the win, good odds at 6.50 too

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our backs looked ok except for ave and hoppa but its our forwards that need to wake up big time