Dogs sign Richie Kennar

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't he the woman basher?

If he is then a big FUCK NO! I don't want some scummy coward **** anywhere near our club.
If he changes his off field attitude he would be a good buy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the Storm lets someone go you can bet your bottom dollar they are not worth what you paid for them.

We at least got a couple of good seasons out of Tolman before he turned into the plodder he is now though I will admit.
Very very well said
If the real SuperCoach Bellamy can't get the best out of him then muppet Hasler has buckleys and none.

Has this fat fcuk cleal heard of Holmes, mosbey, Jennings junior, tigers reserve grade fb is a gun too stuck behind Tedesco.

Reactions: jof

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys slagging Kennar for not getting locked up at Storm.

This is a club who have 3 players on mega bucks. Arguable the best prop in the comp in Bromwich. One of the best young kids in Munster coming through. They can hardly afford to pay stupid bucks to anyone else.

They have some good quality like Chambers eating up some cap in the backline too.

Throw in the fact they have Vunivula coming through, picked up Addo-Carr on the cheap who looks the goods (handling issues that Bellamy will probz work through).

He was not ahead of any of them and throw in the fact Slater may be back next year for a crack and Munster needs to fit in...

I think Kennar will be a walk into our backline. People said same shit when Rona signed like sign a Q-CUP player etc. Don't doubt him kids 21, had some injury concerns. Not like his career is done. I'm pretty happy to sign him. I reckon he will be a good pick up.
Ok I agree with what u say in parts but while they've had him there Bellamy has used Ryan Morgan, cheyse Blair, proctor and tohu Harris at centre Infront of this guy.
Plus the loss of koribete I'm sure that if Bellamy wanted to keep him or saw potential in him he wouldn't have let him go.
This is Melbourne after all!

Reactions: jof

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
kirisome auva'a isn't he a free agent at the moment ? Wouldn't mind signing him.
Lock up your women, lock up your wives......No thanks, no women beaters allowed!!! Besides this guy needs his own designated pisser, he keeps breaking the NRL's Testing Policy for illicit and hazardous substances.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would think this chap would be replacing Korobiete next year, which he is not.

I presume this chap would also be cheaper than the chap from the Tigers.

This signing does not arouse me whatsoever
Which chap?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Auva'a also tested positive to cocaine twice

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
kirisome auva'a isn't he a free agent at the moment ? Wouldn't mind signing him.
Heard he's done a deal with the Rorters along with Carter.

He's shit anyway. When he returned from his woman bashing suspension he was make to look like a fucking amateur every game he played.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we sign another forward..yay

Meanwhile our halves are rubbish, our fullback spends half the time out of the team, and we have the creativity of a turtle!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we sign another forward..yay

Meanwhile our halves are rubbish, our fullback spends half the time out of the team, and we have the creativity of a turtle!
Please don't disrespect turtles, please!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Heard he's done a deal with the Rorters along with Carter.

He's shit anyway. When he returned from his woman bashing suspension he was make to look like a fucking amateur every game he played.
Beating your girlfriend to a pulp is not a barrier to becoming a role model at a certain club.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yep excellent lets sign another winger cause thats where we need good recruitment the most

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No way, he's a human headline of the worst kind and an over rated player and a dickhead as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.