Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How you doing pal? Enjoying the off season?

Arsenal are doing ok. We're playing you next I think?
My partner in crime! I'm doing ok my bro. Got a full day check up coming up so I'll know where I stand then.

Arsenhole is going ok compared to the opening rounds lol

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me, i dont see the fuss in mahoney.
He’s a top player, can’t undervalue his ability to commit defenders that half a second more than what jmk does it’s the difference between winning and losing sets, doesn’t really have any weaknesses would be huge for us to get him

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a Instagram burner account that isn't following anyone so it doesn't show who I follow at the top (mutual followers), but instead the most recent followers. Mahoney was in our system years ago so he followed us back then. If it was a recent follow that'd be like a 99% chance he's coming going off previous records of that happening. I'm happy we've had a dinner with him tho, plenty of hope after that.
@Philmus
Rudolph's brother

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
he must be signed sealed and delivered otherwise why would you have a dinner/meeting in the public
I was thinking that too bro
This looks to be a celebration dinner / welcome to the club , throwback to how Bullfrog conducted business

Also, didn’t Gus tweet some big news for dogs fans or something of that nature?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather keep cotric, is mahoney a gamebreaker?? If not why waste the coin

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Id rather keep cotric, is mahoney a gamebreaker?? If not why waste the coin
we have plenty of game breakers in our back line... Our spine on the other hand is flimsy. He would have a much bigger impact on over all performances. Don't get me wrong I rate Cotric but it's no secret we are lacking a decent hooker. It would mean better results faster. My fear is even with our squad for next year is we will struggle without decent players in key positions.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not a bad option, has improved with more improvement in him. Could do worse.!!

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was probably parras best player before he got injured. Very good 9 and only 22 will get better each year.

He’ll go awesome with the other new recruits. I don’t want to wait a year though.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt somebody say here he will never come to the dogs? i read it somewhere here
From my memory he did say that but also understand situation he was asked into the lead up parra playing finals game two years ago what do you think he going to say.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Burton and Mahoney are future origin players and we know that because they've been in discussions by the coaches themselves. This would be a great get and I'd be willing to let Cotric go if that's what it takes. A lot of players that are good out of yardage who can finish try and will come a lot cheaper. There was talk of Bailey Simmonson going to the Eels but why dont we make Cotric their problem and we can Simmonson and Mahoney?