Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

Malla

Reaction score
I agree our forwards aren’t great but we have, had plenty of sets in the dragons 20 and had nothing to threaten them with. We do get into attacking positions every week, which means we can get the ball into attacking areas. But we can’t attack and can’t apply any pressure. We can’t finish.
Not discounting that at all, and you are right. I think that says more to how shit Dragons are then anything, but yes you need better execution at the end of the sets which Reynolds would provide but I think bigger issue for us is middle forwards and hooker.

Malla

Reaction score
We have been waiting. Wait long enough and another good one will be off the table and the search will continue until the next becomes available, which is...... who fucking knows.
Stay tuned ;)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Have to ask why are Souths sooo reluctant not to offer him another deal... I'd say there is a serious injury being kept under wraps
The other reason is they have other players coming off contract they need to keep.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
think we have to have a crack we need to finish sets off, yes our forwards are struggling but there's no reward for their hard work when we get there, which in turn effects them for sure, plus Reynolds can change momentum just with a 40/20 etc

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds hates us lol.
Everyone has a price, we make him an off he can't refuse, we will have the money, and he we have some good players around him Burton, JAC. Naden, Cotric, B.smith , it could be tempting for him, and when he sees how good he looks in our jersey who knows he may learn to love us.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to ask why are Souths sooo reluctant not to offer him another deal... I'd say there is a serious injury being kept under wraps
Because he wants big money and his body is failing. With all due respect to those with a different opinion but this is a horrible idea. He won’t come for any less than 3 years as he has those offers on the table already at huge dollars. The only way we realistically get him is go overs or a long term deal which would be ridiculous & irresponsible cap management. It won’t happen forget about it

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because he wants big money and his body is failing. With all due respect to those with a different opinion but this is a horrible idea. He won’t come for any less than 3 years as he has those offers on the table already at huge dollars. The only way we realistically get him is go overs or a long term deal which would be ridiculous & irresponsible cap management. It won’t happen forget about it
I think we should ask Uncle Arthur 's help, on that note I'm surprised uncle Nick & the Roosters haven't made a play for him yet.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we should ask Uncle Arthur 's help, on that note I'm surprised uncle Nick & the Roosters haven't made a play for him yet.
Mate Roosters have the best young half in the game Sam Walker. Why would they want an old busted up bloke who without steroids or performance enhancing drugs would struggle to get through the 3rd year of his new deal?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would your feelings be if you woke up tomorrow to the headlines.... Adam Reynolds signs 2 year deal with Bulldogs for 22 worth 1.4mil.
I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

The problem is the reason he is talking to other clubs is he wants a 3-4 year deal.

So he won’t be signing a two year deal with anyone. Unless it was to stay with South’s.

The other thing is he absolutely hates the Bulldogs.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even if 2.1 for 3 would be worth it considering the experience for Flanno and Avo in there and abouts.
im more inclined for 1.4 for 2 with club favour of a 3rd.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would take that deal in a heartbeat.

The problem is the reason he is talking to other clubs is he wants a 3-4 year deal.

So he won’t be signing a two year deal with anyone. Unless it was to stay with South’s.

The other thing is he absolutely hates the Bulldogs.
Does he hate the new bulldogs with Burton, Adocar.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate Roosters have the best young half in the game Sam Walker. Why would they want an old busted up bloke who without steroids or performance enhancing drugs would struggle to get through the 3rd year of his new deal?
You're right, We have the worst young half in the league (in the world ) so that's why we should make a play for Reynolds