Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I mention you fuckwit?? The joint is a better place when your in the bin and that’s not an accusation that’s a fact
Brave attempt at the old double backflip mate. Care to entertain with what you were trying to insinuate in your original post then?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club should now go all out for Hodgson for a couple of years, if only to help develop a proper no9.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a massive AR fan. I think he is the best game manager in the game. 4 years would be a massive gamble. The club has already invested in Kyle Flanagan. We are stuck with him for a while. I can’t see the club back flipping. The club also has some average reserve grade backip halves on its books chewing up valuable cap space.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m a massive AR fan. I think he is the best game manager in the game. 4 years would be a massive gamble. The club has already invested in Kyle Flanagan. We are stuck with him for a while. I can’t see the club back flipping. The club also has some average reserve grade backip halves on its books chewing up valuable cap space.
Maybe we can organise a swap, it might appeal to Souths because he’s cheap cheap and I think Flanagan is the type of player a coach likes to grab and mould.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Never should have bought such inexperience when we were crying out for an old head like Brett Kimmorley in 09

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make a play for Shaun Johnson for fuck sake. We need to land a big fish in the spine. Go cheap at hooker like a Mitch Kenny or something. Spend the rest of what we have on props.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Make a play for Shaun Johnson for fuck sake. We need to land a big fish in the spine. Go cheap at hooker like a Mitch Kenny or something. Spend the rest of what we have on props.
SJ wants a small fortune and we likely won’t have the required funds available to sign the forwards we need if we go down that path.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read another story where it quoted the Sharks are at 700 year 1 and less for subsequent years, do not know which is the more current offer tbh but yes we would have to be at around 800 per year for 3 i'd say too risky.
Are we now in a situation that we need a 7 as much as a 9 and forwards? i don't think so but..........
Yes we do need a 7.