Opinion Dogs should enter the race for Adam Reynolds.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Canterbury desperately need a leader and a halfback that can get our team attacking and guide us around the park. We haven’t had experience in this position for a long time.
The young guys we have may get there one day but it’s looking a fair way off and they need time to mature and develop their games. With Burton coming next year will help a lot but he is also young. We need a firm head at the helm IMO. Imagine him and Burto working together.
Also I could see more attraction to our club for other signings.
We should get in the race before it’s too late.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bronx are offering 700k a season for 4 years to blow sharks out of the water. I’d pay that for a premier Halfback who’s goal kicking is also one of the best in the league. He probably wants to stay in Sydney as well. And could be a good mentor for our younger boys.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury desperately need a leader and a halfback that can get our team attacking and guide us around the park. We haven’t had experience in this position for a long time.
The young guys we have may get there one day but it’s looking a fair way off and they need time to mature and develop their games. With Burton coming next year will help a lot but he is also young. We need a firm head at the helm IMO. Imagine him and Burto working together.
I think you’re right mate.

2 year deal at the right price would be ideal and can really get us going in the right direction.

AReyn knows how to steer a team around the park. Great kicking game and takes the right options. We desperately need these things. What a great foil he would be for Burto also.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol won't do shit if we still have the same forward pack and same hooker. We need to address those holes before thinking about Reynolds.
I agree our forwards aren’t great but we have, had plenty of sets in the dragons 20 and had nothing to threaten them with. We do get into attacking positions every week, which means we can get the ball into attacking areas. But we can’t attack and can’t apply any pressure. We can’t finish.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think you’re right mate.

2 year deal at the right price would be ideal and can really get us going in the right direction.

AReyn knows how to steer a team around the park. Great kicking game and takes the right options. We desperately need these things. What a great foil he would be for Burto also.
I’m glad you’re with me on this Horse. With a good halves pairing maybe we stop having to pay overs for average players. Believe me I know we still need a great hooker, but we also need a great halfback.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol won't do shit if we still have the same forward pack and same hooker. We need to address those holes before thinking about Reynolds.
We have been waiting. Wait long enough and another good one will be off the table and the search will continue until the next becomes available, which is...... who fucking knows.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offer him 1.9 million over 3 years I’m sure he’d rather stay in Sydney than go to the Bronx,and good opportunity for the young guys to learn from him,including flanno,and one of the best kickers in the league.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely would make a difference someone has who an idea on how a team should operate, knows what to do when it’s the fifth tackle , can get a repeat set more than once in a season and can also goal kick no brainer ..for the money flanno is on he can be the back up Lewis and wakeham can fuck off and flanno can fuck off also when his 3 years is up

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What would your feelings be if you woke up tomorrow to the headlines.... Adam Reynolds signs 2 year deal with Bulldogs for 22 worth 1.4mil.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have to ask why are Souths sooo reluctant not to offer him another deal... I'd say there is a serious injury being kept under wraps
He's been managing a knee injury for ages and supposedly doesn't train much during the week. Which is why they're sticking to a short term deal.