Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assuming Gus is interested, his pitch will be the Bulldogs are on the up and a better chance of winning premierships over the next few years than Penrith, who have peaked.
Otherwise he will be asking a premium to join Bulldogs and Gus will not pay overs.
We have plenty of front row talent coming through.
More than most other clubs.

Gus will need to keep salary cap space available to sign the club's emerging talent who are already on the radar of other clubs.
That's his actual problem.
Not doubting you but I haven't been keeping up with the juniors coming through, can you name some of the prospects to keep an eye out on?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but they got a good thing goin out at the Riff. I gotta give these pussy cat fucks credit. They have lost a tone of players and still every year and bunch of competitive assholes. Decent list of players

Stephen Crichton
Paul Momirovski
Matt Burton
Apisai Koroisau
Kurt Capewell
Spencer Leniu
Charlie Staines
Viliame Kikau
Jaeman Salmon
Jack Cogger
J'maine Hopgood
James Tamou
Zane Tetevano
Zack Hosking
I've driven on the M4 on the way to visit Katoomba, why isn't my name on this list :laughing:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Would love big Thomas Hazelton to come over ( has Club option) which would be a great start!
Wouldn't cost the earth either..
He's already Sharks most relied upon prop. I think the ship has sailed now.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That team would push a few teams for a top 8 finish. Epsecially with a firing Korisau. To be fair very few have left and kicked on to a greater height though. We are only seeing the best of Kiks the last few games. Capewell, Staines, Burton never stood up once out of the system.
Thats coz they were playing at their best during their time at Penrith.

Capewell did some good things since as has Kikau and Api. The rest have gone backwards but this is unsurprising once they have set the bar pretty high.

Burton is clearly a positional change issue.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking oath, he'd be a great signing.

Not going to happen though

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just saw an article on FoxSports hyping him up as the next million dollar a season prop. He won't get that much but as I said, clubs will get into a bidding war for him and I can't see Gus getting involved if the asking price gets crazy.

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I just saw an article on FoxSports hyping him up as the next million dollar a season prop. He won't get that much but as I said, clubs will get into a bidding war for him and I can't see Gus getting involved if the asking price gets crazy.
meanwhile lindsday collins resigns quietly and for apparently quite a low amount (600k? please someone say that's wrong)
it's quite interesting how the media make noise about some things and not others

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
meanwhile lindsday collins resigns quietly and for apparently quite a low amount (600k? please someone say that's wrong)
it's quite interesting how the media make noise about some things and not others
they create perceptions of clubs for neutrals to make fun of, or applaud.. it's annoying.. during the week there was a massive wank fest simply over the fact that the JFH thing wasn't spoken about in the media... I mean for one, the bloke is returning to NZ for family reasons and there's only one option available.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’ll play origin this year, so no release.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
600 WTF really. Ur right that would be applauded, great work roosters. Everyone else has to pay a mil.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
reportedly 650k.

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't need him. With half our forward pack out we matched a full strength Melbourne storm pack last week. If our forwards stay fit we still have a couple coming back from injury and our young pups are traveling nicely.