Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The people around the tunnel were cheeering, he gave them a wave and a clap

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
haha i saw on fox sports 2 when you guys were holding up the spoons - who was the big guy, white beanie and (i think) wearing a retro jersey? u popped up a few times hahaha. i swear i saw a roll of toilet paper flying through the air at the same time, but i may have just been seeing things.
No you're right

The toilet paper had Nate's name on it

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
LOL!!! What a load of sh@#! I sit right near the tunnel & believe me we were abusing the hell out of Mason all game. The only reason why it might have looked like he was being cheered was because a couple of our boys were walking into the tunnel just in front of that gonk Mase.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
haha i saw on fox sports 2 when you guys were holding up the spoons - who was the big guy, white beanie and (i think) wearing a retro jersey? u popped up a few times hahaha. i swear i saw a roll of toilet paper flying through the air at the same time, but i may have just been seeing things.
Naa you definitely saw right! LOL

That was Omar who threw that roll of toilet paper.

Ugh this article burns me! Someone call a Journo so we can make our own version of this story!

Moeyy

Lord-Bryson
Reaction score
MASON IS A FKN WNKER !!!!!!!!!!!
i show no respect too real dogs

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
MASON IS A FKN WNKER !!!!!!!!!!!
i show no respect too real dogs
lol
yea i no
wooooo hooooooo
MASONS A WNKER
woooooo hoooooooo
go the DOGSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!
wooooo hoooooooooooooooo
masons a wnker !!!!!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol
i know aye

Baby Dogg

|xx| Mzlebsta |xx|
Reaction score
does anyone have video footage of the army from last night? or pix?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol
yea i no
wooooo hooooooo
MASONS A WNKER
woooooo hoooooooo
go the DOGSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!
wooooo hoooooooooooooooo
masons a wnker !!!!!!!!
you could've written that in two posts Rami geez!!

I highly doubt any dogs fan in their right mind would cheer for this ******. I booed him so loud at one stage trying to keep up with the army that everyone in my section stared at me!

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Maybe Mason got taken off the field the same time Stagg or Kimmorley did. Because we were giving them a major clap/cheer for their hard efforts on the field, and this "journo" thought that it was for Mason.

Great Journalism. This guy has the same investigative talents as Jessica Fletcher!!!

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Someone writes something positive about the club and you all get fired up. Come on people. You all know what happened out there, but who cares.

For those who booed Mason really should be booing Price on the weekend. Fair is fair.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
thanks for 2004 Mason even though I have my suspicions cocaine may of assisted you

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Someone writes something positive about the club and you all get fired up. Come on people. You all know what happened out there, but who cares.

For those who booed Mason really should be booing Price on the weekend. Fair is fair.
Price didnt walk out on his contract

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

One of them left the club amicably, one of them didnt. You know this, why even try and go down this line - are you a closet mason fan??

S

Snake Jailbird

Yeh maybe people dont want to push others agendas. I will support Price on the weekend.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

LOL. You have NO clue.

Why the **** would we boo Pricey? Because he left our club gracefully? :sleepy:

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

LOL you douche.

Boo Price? Can you even tell the difference between the two?? :whacky:

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
One of them left the club amicably, one of them didnt. You know this, why even try and go down this line - are you a closet mason fan??
Pricey's book was worse than McCracken's IMO. Crackers at least praised Bullfrog, Punchy and Baa although he unleashed like no tomorrow on Anderson.

Price messed the club around as well and he said he would more than likely stay and the money was outlaid for him and he leaves. In the process the club releases players including Thurston in order to keep Price.

Sorry but he left us when we needed leadership and he was in the position as club captain. Britt will always be the better captain of the two IMO.

Those who boo Mason should boo Price. For the record I didn't care about Mason last night except he was only one of two Easts players that was semi dangerous and I won't care much for Price either.

But no one should attach El Masri's farewell with Price's return or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.