Dogs fan Backgrounds.

Geographically - Your origins are ... ?

• Born Outside Cant/Banks - Moved in from elsewhere in Aust.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born in Egypt and lived most of my life in Wests Magpies territory (Ashfield). I played soccer for Canterbury and was never into Rugby League until I understood the rules.

Now I hardly watch soccer anymore, funny that.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
  • Born overseas
  • Grew up on the Northern Beaches, yet I hated Manly and loved Canterbury... go figure?
  • Moved to the Canterbury area a few years ago and have been living there ever since. Couldn't be happier!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My parents lived in Queensland and my two older brothers were born there. Just before I was born my oldies broke up and my Mum moved down to her parents in Wiley Park. I was born in Auburn and my Mum moved back to Queensland straight after I was born. When I was three they broke up for good and my Mum rented a place in Wiley Park. Started school at Lakemba soon after and everyone went for the Dogs, so I followed even though I didn't know **** about it. When I was about 7 she bought a place in Blacktown but I was already a Doggies supporter by then. My Mum's partner also went for the Dogs and took me to my first game at Belmore in 1990. We came from behind to beat the Steelers that day and I remember being amazed at how good Terry Lamb was after being able to watch him live for the first time.

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
moved from coffs 1991, to greenacre rd bankstown. been a doggies fan since and will die one!

now live in holsworthy

Sherwin_7

Shifty Sherwin
Reaction score
Born in Penrith and moved to the Liverpool area when I was 6..

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I lived most of my life halfway between Parramatta and Penrith, hate both those teams!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Born in Campbelltown Hospital, lived in Greenacre, Bankstown and then mainly Bradbury (Campbelltown) then moved to Canberra. My dads side of the family all from Bankstown.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Born in Bankstown hospital, lived in punchbowl all my life.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born in Blacktown, raised even further west. LOL

However, my bulldogs loyalty is due to growing up with both my brothers being supporters - so obviously, I started watching their games and seeing the memorabilia around. Was a natural progression.
My oldest bro is 35yo so he lived and resided around the area for a long time- so as he became a doggies fan I was still a tyke. The rest is history.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been VERY close to being a Canterbury-Bankstown man, but never actually been.

I think my parents may have did it in Canterbury-Bankstown and hence I may have been a tadpole, but that's pretty much it.

I was born and raised in the Parramatta district.
We know your story Ronz 4 Dogz.

About myself? Im 20, student @ Uni and live in Parra territory. I know i should be going for Parra bcoz i was born in the area, but i have 3 older brothers who were born in Canterbury area, and they bred the Bulldogz vibe into my blood before i was smart enough to decide! LOL. Still though... Belmore is only 20 mins away :P

Have been loving my bulldogz all my life. Don't have a favourite player.. i love em all. My favourite moment was the 98' semi-final against Parra, when we came back from behind to win the game and go into the finals.. HOW GOOD WAS THAT !! I still remember almost swiching off the radio about to cry coz i thought we lost..

Dogz 4 Lyfe - Ronz 4 Dogz ;)
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was born in CBB, moved to Newcastle, now back near the area.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Uncle is a Dogs fan and so was my Mum, so supported them for as long as I can remember, but never really watched league till about 2003.

There are not many league fans in my family. Dad's side is all football, being from Nth London.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I was born in Bankstown hospital. Grew up in Coffs Harbour and Bankstown. Then moved to the shire at 23 years old and still am in the Shire.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope you create a new strain of AIDS bonking a sheep!

Fck you! :(
Me and my current sheep are using double protection so there's no chance of that happening.

I'm sorry Blaqdog, I just find that introduction post so fcking funny. :roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.