Dogs fan Backgrounds.

Geographically - Your origins are ... ?

• Born Outside Cant/Banks - Moved in from elsewhere in Aust.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Born and raised in country NSW.

Had no affiliation with any Sydney area.

When my friends and I started paying attention to league when we were about 10, well:

* One friend went for Souths, so I couldn't choose them or their colours (and who would want a team with such a daggy mascot - heck, I lived on a farm, my Dad and Brothers shot rabbits and hares for fun).

* One friend went for St George, so I couldn't choose them or their colours (in hindsight, thank God and Christina for preventing me from being a St George fan).

* I liked blue and I liked dogs so I decided to support the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (it didn't hurt that the Doggies had been playing so well over the previous couple of years). :D

Like I said, I was 10.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Im eligible for a few of these choices. FFS MULTIPLE OPTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED!

I lived the first 6 years of my life in the Canterbury Bankstown area (Revesby, Greenacre, and Punchbowl)
Lived overseas for 6 years
Moved back here and lived in Kogarah *shudder* for around a year
and Been in the Campbelltown area since the end of 1999

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Born and raised in country NSW, as kids no one really supported teams as such we just loved playing it (the most popular teams tended to be the ones that started punch ups on the old ABC Saturday arvo coverage) moved to Sydney at 10, mums family is from Greenacre/Bexley North and at about 12 got me going for the Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.