Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Braith was saying the shit players are not happy because they are getting tapped
I'm glad the duds aren't happy. They can fuck off today.

This is a long rebuild with probably another 4-5 years to go. If they don't want to be here then fuck off this year and let us rebuild.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing, we just keep buying tickets, jerseys and anything with our logo on it and watch our team suck harder year after year.

Us Dogs fans are cucks. We just sit there and watch our team get fucked.
No I think the cucks are the people that waste their time and money to go sit in that empty stadium to watch them get embarrassed every week I honestly can’t wrap my head around it they have to be robots or something

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought teh Dogs would finsih around 12th - but the way they have played is incredibly disappointing - should be last.

Burton, Kikau Thomspons efforts in defence particularly first half were pathetic

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What hurts is that none of our. recent graduates have kicked on to be genuine NRl players. Until we start to see our younger guys dominating in.reserve grade and then transferring that into the top grade we will struggle because you can’t buy you way out of our current situation.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that’s shits me is leagues not a hard game. Run hard, tackle hard, kick to corners. We don’t run hard. We don’t tackle hard. And Burtons kicking game leaves a lot to the imagination. Never lands his kicks in the opposition 20.

Defence is all attitude. You can have your system. But if the players don’t have the attitude it’s pointless. Something doesn’t seem right.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What hurts is that none of our. recent graduates have kicked on to be genuine NRl players. Until we start to see our younger guys dominating in.reserve grade and then transferring that into the top grade we will struggle because you can’t buy you way out of our current situation.
We’ve never had a proper coach since des though?it’s the clubs fault these players have never progressed and even these so called “stars” are regressing the system sucks we’ve had assistants and unproven coaches ever since that nose whistler left

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have no doubt Holbrook would have a head coach clause in his contract
He would of had that in both our and roosters contracts bro.

Wouldn't surprise me at all is that was the whole point of trying to sign him. Roosters probably the same.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible that we can get the shitness totally out of our system in 2023?
All of it
Somehow we need to compete for 27 rounds next year ,which crazy forwards with anger management issues are gonna run through walls for 27 rounds for the colours?
Do we have even 1 forward other than kikau that can do that for us?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
For the people that keep saying that gus told cc to come 24... he most likely made that shit up to deflect lol.. pull your heads in
He has massively fucked up and he dosent know what to do
Yeah because literally no one has ever hired a new coach 2 years out unless it’s a retirement situation like Bennett, especially not some assistant so it doesn’t make sense

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are people ripping into the Original Poster instead of talking about the Original Post?

Those facts are putrid.
Those facts have no substance or context.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I put Flanagan in the Reynolds and even Townsend bracket of golden opportunities that got away
He might not be the Top G but he was better than that side chick CC lol

All jokes aside, Gus needed an established FG coach to look after FG while he fixed the rest of the club from the ground up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Those facts have no substance or context.
Really?

So just stick our head in the sand?

Whatever way you want to spin it, they are still facts.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance we can sign another two middles by season start 2024 or have we missed the boat?
Bulldogs want to resign Luke Thompson and thy ain’t no joke .