SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d love Frizell or Tariq but as others said we are stacked in the backrow (both clearly start for us though).

Off contract the only big name is James graham and it’s obviously not him, leaning towards Robson too.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's hard to get excited over anybody who hasn't proven themselves in FG.... especially after Mbye and Lichaa

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We desperately need a centre. I'd even take a passed it Lafai just to get through this year.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would love it to be Lomax but doubt it is. I don’t rate Aitken at all he’s a very one dimensional player.
He showed up Inglis a couple years back. Good strength and speed. Defence is average/below average but with what we’ve got, I’d take him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He showed up Inglis a couple years back. Good strength and speed. Defence is average/below average but with what we’ve got, I’d take him.
He is a good runner and that’s it he can’t and won’t pass which is a pretty big skill for a centre to have.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hope we make an excellent bid, because it just dawned on me that Dragons v Cowboys in Townsville round 1. If Robson travels with the squad that means hes prone to being hit on by club officials etc.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rhyse Martin...
So we give our gun goal kicker away.
I sometimes wonder about some you guys...

Last edited:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the "Laffy Taffy"... if was the name he gave his hairdo!

This season Lafai will surpass the number of games played in first grade for us, with number of games played for Dragons.

Ewwwwww
Dagger through the heart