No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons are a sleeping giant, always had good juniors but never keep them or get good coaching recently. Robson and Garrick are perfect examples of players they should never have let go.
I was stunned when I heard Caryannis say the other night there’s not 1 St George junior in the merger - mmmm

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was stunned when I heard Caryannis say the other night there’s not 1 St George junior in the merger - mmmm
Even before they merged, St.George were getting most of their best players from the Illawarra region and further south. That area is one of the best for juniors.. It's a joke that Saints fuck it up so often

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The difference is, unlike St George and Tigers, ”our organisation“ not totally dysfunctional. Flanagan’s biggest battle is not with the players or the coaching staff, it’s the St George versus Illawarra tribal wars that he has to overcome. Even the legend coach Sheens couldn’t overcome the same at the Tigers, good luck BenjI, he’s gunna need it.

I did notice the Jersey Flagg team smashed the Chooks today and made the Grand Final, early pathways good signs.

Always a Bulldog
So twin turbo u have gone from misinformation to delusions.
What makes our club so much glorious than St George?
Habe you been paying attention the last month? Nothing but drama. Regardless of details.
Wake up in the real world two turbo.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So twin turbo u have gone from misinformation to delusions.
What makes our club so much glorious than St George?
Habe you been paying attention the last month? Nothing but drama. Regardless of details.
Wake up in the real world two turbo.
On occasion you throw out the rare decent comment, then you go and ruin it with a hundred crap comments like this one.

Our board, our sponsors, GM and everyone in charge are all on the same page and moving forward together in the same direction …

Yes there was some distension in the ranks at team level late in the season, that the media blew way out of proportion, but when you have a big bunch of the playing squad being told to move on because coach is searching for better committed players, that can happen.

St George/Illawarra & West/Tigers are joined clubs, 2 sets of boards, 2 GM’s and groups in charge, getting them to agree or see eye to eye on anything is like trying to get everyone on the Kennel to agree on something, it’s never happened ..

How did TT’s comment go straight over the head of someone with all that (cough) footy knowledge and that high IQ you possess !!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not to put 2 + 2 together and get 5 like the mob on NRL-LA80 - but..

If this is true, and the GC is his destination of choice... does that give the Mo Foutiaka rumours any merit? Maybe he has to go so Hunt can join them from a cap perspective?

Reactions: 88

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How ever long he lasts at the Dragons, his next destination will be in QLD.