Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
100% captain material. I would follow him into battle every day of the week. He was on tilt today because the ref dudded us over & over until we couldnt close the gap.
100% agree with you. Ref was a ****. Ya gotta love the little guy. Big heart, something a lot of 'dogs have been missing in recent years, unfortunately we've had a team of peahearts.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
needs more experience

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you serious? Stop trolling brother. He is constantly one of our best performers and is probably the most natural leader on the field.
If CC made him captain then he was obviously the best choice. Too many armchair coaches thinking they know better than CC lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why did Lewis and Reynolds get away with being shit because they had passion but Reed doesn’t.
Because he isn't as shit as those putrid duds?

He isn't immune to criticism.....only the kennels koala is.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yes he is captain material. He's been our best player every round up until he had a shocker today
If he has been our best player why does he only have 2 Dally M points? What an insult to Kiraz, Preston, King, Alamoti, Waddell and the other guys who have been delivering week in, week out.

Sunday was Reed's second absolute shocker of the year He was almost as bad against North Queensland too. He has also played a number of games where he has just been average and done nothing of particular note.

The Reed love on this forum is getting well and truly out of hand. He's a second tier hooker who has been playing well below his best and you guys carry on like he is producing a Dally M winning season lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Why did Lewis and Reynolds get away with being shit because they had passion but Reed doesn’t.
The worst part is reed doesn't have passion for the club, he only has passion for himself.

“I want to be the best, that's who I am.” - Reed Mahoney

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The worst part is reed doesn't have passion for the club, he only has passion for himself.

“I want to be the best, that's who I am.” - Reed Mahoney
No one has passion for their clubs anymore, it’s long dead

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not true...I know for a fact Flanagan has a bulldogs logo on his left testicle.
That’s commitment because the left testicle is statistically where a lot of the cancers and inflammation occurs

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s commitment because the left testicle is statistically where a lot of the cancers and inflammation occurs
If that doesn't tell you he's captaincy material, I don't know what does.